EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered an Enclave CXL with the standard 19 inch wheels. Now I want to change the order to the 19 inch Chrome wheels. This should bump up my price $900/750 MSRP/Invoice.

I am pretty sure my dealer has not used an allocation yet. Is this a problem? I am guessing as long as GM hasn't picked up the order (status 2500?), I should be able to change it without losing my position in line..?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The dealer had ordered a unit exactly like we wanted except for interior color and the 19" chrome wheels. The order was at 3000 status when we put our deposit down; we were able to change the interior color at that point but we could not change to the standard 19" CXL wheels (at least that's what the dealer told us). I suspect you should be able to make the change at a 2500 status.

Just out of curiosity, what dealership did you end up ordering from and were you able to get supplier pricing?

·
Registered
184 Posts
We wanted to change our Ent. Package #2 to the Package with the Navigation around 3 weeks before our build date--we were told we couldn't do it. Our salesman told us it had to be at least a month...Not sure if he just didn't want to be bothered..
I would think you have a better chance than we did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts