EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

If you ordered your Enclave, how long was it from the order date to delivery?

• 1 week or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 weeks

• 2 - 4 weeks

• 4 - 6 weeks

• 6 wks - 2 months

• 2 - 3 months

• 3 - 4 months

• 5 - 6 months

• 6 + months

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just cruising through the forum trying to see how much time it took for people to take delivery of their Enclave after it was ordered, but didn't find any thread or poll. Hopefully this will help.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Instead of 3 + months, you need to list 4 & 5 and maybe even 6. Monday was my 5 month order anniversary.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ticner58,
You really ordered in April and haven't received your Enclave yet? Are you sure it was actually ordered by the dealer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly thought most votes would be in the 'weeks' range...even up to two months. I've updated the poll. Hopefully that doesn't mess up the 4 people that had voted "3 + months"...which is now the "3 - 4 months" range.

·
Registered
172 Posts
pickle145 said:
ticner58,
You really ordered in April and haven't received your Enclave yet? Are you sure it was actually ordered by the dealer?
Went to staus code 3000 on Sept. 6, saw it with my own eyes. Not updated yet as of 9 am this morning.

·
Registered
172 Posts
DrPepper said:
I honestly thought most votes would be in the 'weeks' range...even up to two months. I've updated the poll. Hopefully that doesn't mess up the 4 people that had voted "3 + months"...which is now the "3 - 4 months" range.
Thanks for the change. Buick needs to see how ridiculous some of the time frames are. Tough to watch 2 month orders get built and delivered while I wait. I e-mail Buick customer service (worthless, no replies) every couple of days. I have started to e-mail the marketing head of Buick Enclave weekly to let him know of my status. He's sympathetic, but really is of no help either and he does watch this forum. Pretty sad, day 150 is tomorrow.

·
Registered
743 Posts
pickle145 said:
ticner58,
I believe he ordered in April. I actually saw my Dealer place my Order in May and I got a Build date last week for Sept 24th. I doubt if that would have happened had I not complained to a GM Rep.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered ours August 1 and now have a build date of Sept 24 (or week of). It will be 2-3 months by the time we get it.

Anyone know how long from build date to delivery date?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered mine on 8/15, picking it up today. That makes 5 weeks + 1 day. :thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ordered our Clave on July 25. Allocation went in on August 23. Built on September 19. Delivered October 1st.

Just about 10 weeks and our salesman told us 8-10 weeks, so he was right on. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ordered June 18th (Monday). Order was placed by dealer that Friday (22nd). Received it around September 2nd (?). Plus, there was the 2 week factory shutdown at the beginning of July. So 8-9 weeks total. would have been 6-7 weeks if it weren't for the shutdown.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Called Buick yesterday they called the dealer who called Buick and they told me a build week of 10/22 and delivery date of Tanksgiving after order date 8/17
cxl,awd,sun roof,lux,dcp,net+shade and crome wheels in ming blue

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rosten said:
Ordered ours August 1 and now have a build date of Sept 24 (or week of). It will be 2-3 months by the time we get it.

Anyone know how long from build date to delivery date?
I too, ordered mine on the 1st of August...build week of September 24th...got a call today that it'll be here by the 16th, possibly sooner depending on shipping times. Is that about the same as they are telling you? It's almost here. Hang in there! [/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered mine on September 8th and received a call this week that it is scheduled to be built the week of October 22nd. The dealer indicated that they usually received them the following week. It appears that my wait will be under 2 months which makes me feel extremely fortunate based on some of the responses I have seen. My wife is starting to get pretty excited about her new toy (wait, that didn't sound right).

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
StickingWithGM said:
I ordered mine on September 8th and received a call this week that it is scheduled to be built the week of October 22nd. The dealer indicated that they usually received them the following week. It appears that my wait will be under 2 months which makes me feel extremely fortunate based on some of the responses I have seen. My wife is starting to get pretty excited about her new toy (wait, that didn't sound right).
You must be alot closer to Lansing than I am...looks like I may be waiting up to two weeks![/color] :angel:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Dayton (not too far from Lansing). There are also a fair amount of Enclaves around here to choose from. The dealer I am working with has been great to work with so far. The dealer is Reichard in Dayton, OH and they currently have 13 Enclaves in stock and have 10 more on the way. The individual I have been working with is Dave Scherer and Reichard's contact info is:
(937)224-8541
www.reichardbuickpontiac.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Our order went in on 9/5 and it was delivered to the dealership on 10/12. I'm REALLY happy with that delivery timing considering we ordered both White Diamond Tricoat and the luxury package! Now to get it fully prepped, the DVD headrest monitors installed, and delivered.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
We took delivery tonight and man, are there a lot of features to learn. We didn't get the DVD headrests installed as the dealer is having trouble finding a set; the best they have done so far is a couple of weeks out. I've already programmed the Homelink and raised the "golf ball" parking stop so the wife doesn't crash into the garage wall when she parks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I realize I haven't waited nearly as long as most of you to get an Enclave, but I am getting a little nervous. My dealer called this morning and told me that my scheduled build date moved from the week of 10/29/07 to the week of 11/5/07. I am still at Order Status Event Code 3000 (order accepted by production control). I know it is only a 2 week slip and I only ordered on 9/8/07, but reading some of the other horror stories associated with the delays in receiving the vehicle does make me a little apprehensive. The dealer thought the delay was associated with the 2nd row captain's chairs.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts