EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ORDERED MY ENCLAVE ON NOVEMBER 11,2007. THE DEALDER TOLD ME IT MAY TAKE 8-10 WEEKS TO GET MY CAR.

FOR YOUR GUYS , HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

THANKS

·
Registered
80 Posts
A lot of it depends on the options you order as over time certain packages have gone on or off restrictionns. Some of the suppliers have had issues keeping up with demand on certain options. Mine took about 30 days, but I also live within 2 hours of the assembly plant.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It depends. Dealers are on an allocation system that limits the number of orders they can send to GM. If your dealer had an available allocation and used it for your order, then 8-10 weeks is a good estimate. Many people are not getting their orders as fast. Some people are measuring their wait time in months. If a dealer has more orders than allocations, they must hold some until an allocation is available. How long this takes depends on how many orders the dealer has.

·
Registered
344 Posts
tiantian911 said:
I ORDERED MY ENCLAVE ON NOVEMBER 11,2007. THE DEALDER TOLD ME IT MAY TAKE 8-10 WEEKS TO GET MY CAR.

FOR YOUR GUYS , HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

THANKS
where are you located? I'm in the northwest. Ordered on August 10th, was told 4-6 weeks, and it took just over 14 weeks. I ordered CXL, Ent. pkg 3, sunroofs, AWD, no luxury pkg or drivers convenience.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I live in Northern California. My order: Cocoa Mettalic, CXL AWD, all options BUT nav and luxury package

Ordered 9-21, and picked up the car a bit over a week ago. Took exactly 7 weeks to get the car, when I was told 8-12.

Hope this helps!

Lucas

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered mine in early September and it arrived about 2 weeks ago, so about 8 weeks total.. hoping to pick it up this weekend or next! ( I am having a delay because of problems getting out of my current lease, the Enclave is just sitting there waiting for me!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered my Enclave on July 1st and received it on October 5th. Now that I've driven it for nearly 2 months, I gladly would have waited 2 more months. I love my car!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered mine July 13 from Adams Buick in Annapolis and it came off the truck on December 29. I love it, but was beginning to wonder if it would ever come in. I ordered everything except upgraded entertainment and the polished wheels. I don't trust GM to EVER have the iPod connector working so I planned on replacing the audio head unit. Red Jewel w/cashmere.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ordered Wifey's July 5th and could have taken delivery Nov 19th but took delivery Nov 24th. Reason for the delay was we parked her trade-in for two months so as not to go over mileage and we had to drive 4 hours to go get it and that wasn't going to happen over Thanksgiving. Longest week in a LONG time ;D

After putting 1000+ miles on her, we would have waited another month and still been happy. Happy with the car, not necessarily the wait. DEFINITELY worth waiting for!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts