EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Pick the One Answer that Best Describes Your Thoughts about the Enclave

• I love the Enclave and it suits my tastes the best of everything offered - However, I would consider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love the Enclave and it suits my tastes the best of everything offered - And, I would NOT consider

• I think the Enclave is OK and I chose it simply because it is the best America has to offer - there

• I don't think the Enclave is anything to write home about!

• I wIsh Pontiac would bring back the Aztec - it would be the Perfect CUV with a 3rd Row would be the

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
As I have said before, I love Buicks and this is the best one yet. This is the fourth (I no longer own the 85 Park Ave) This the Buick I, and many others have been waiting for a long time. NO foreign cars for me :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

R

·
0 Posts
darn i voted on the wrong one, i meant to say that the forin cars dont come close, but i actully voted for that they make better ones, but i dont think so, and there is not option to change.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am astonished there isn't even one vote to "bring back the Pontiac Aztec"!

How would you like to see this site every time you walked up to your car? Hmmm, maybe if it were White Diamond Tri-Coat????

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
The Buick Rendezvous sold fairly well, but you know it evolved from the Aztek.
A reviewer once said that a Rendezvous is just aa Aztek with the UGLY scraped off.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
The Buick Rendezvous sold fairly well, but you know it evolved from the Aztek.
A reviewer once said that a Rendezvous is just aa Aztek with the UGLY scraped off.
That should be SOME of the ugly scraped off.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
zman said:
That should be SOME of the ugly scraped off.
OK....SOME ::) ::)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love it so much, in fact after having it for 1 month (time sure flys, unless you are waiting for one), I can't stop looking at it. I am lucky that my parking spot is across from my office window. I look at it all the time. I don't remember being this excited about a vehicle before. This is very strange for me. :eek:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I liked the Lexus GX 470, but think the Enclave is a classier looking vehicle. Now having owned mine for a month, I'd never give it up. I'm a hard core American blue collar union production worker, but in the real world, I buy what gives me the best value, and what floats my boat when I look at it. 8)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I put the first one, only if it was a lexus, bmw, audi, mercedes, or similar. NOT a toyota or honda :puke:

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
At the time that I purchased my 2008 Enclave, I would not have considered a foreign competitor, because there really wasn't a viable option. The Mazda CX7 was new, but not luxurious. I am no longer in the market for a 3 row CUV, so there are lots of viable brands to select.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Just as much as I did the day I drove it home. (even with the costly repairs)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Still the best vehicle I ever purchased. No complaints.

CT

·
Registered
532 Posts
Many of you may have noticed, the Aztek looks great among today's goofy looking cars---Element, Edge, Cube, etc. Pontiac was way ahead of its time! Besides that, like the Buick Rendezvous, it is a very good, reliable vehicle.

Didn't they both come out the same year?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Love it every bit as much today as the day I bought it, over 4.5 yrs. ago. It's my daily driver as well as a spoiler, as plenty of others around here might agree; all any proud E owner usually has to do is to drive something else for a bit and they'll quickly miss all the best of the E.

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
10CXL2, I agree. I still enjoy driving my Enclave as much as ever. If it weren't for my reliability frustrations, it would be a nearly perfect CUV. ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had a Buick Rendezvous before I got the Enclave.
Saw the Enclave and it was love at first sight.
Still love the look of my 08 and in a perfect world, I'd have 13 or 14 Enclave in the same colour and keep the 08 as my beater vehicle.
I still haven't seen any other manufacturers SUV that can touch the Enclave for great looks and sex appeal ;D
It's my AWD oversized sports car.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
kenthurgood said:
I had a Buick Rendezvous before I got the Enclave.
Saw the Enclave and it was love at first sight.
Still love the look of my 08 and in a perfect world, I'd have 13 or 14 Enclave in the same colour and keep the 08 as my beater vehicle.
I still haven't seen any other manufacturers SUV that can touch the Enclave for great looks and sex appeal ;D
It's my AWD oversized sports car.
:thumb: although it wouldn't consider any "sex appeal" with any CUV. Now my old 93 Miata (black on tan leather), that was sex appeal.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts