EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It used to be a few months ago, this site was weak with very few limited members. The same posts would not move for days because no one wanted to chime in. No new topic would come up because no one was sure if this is the one site to join in. Everyone was just lurking. Now we get new members almost every day. Topics are just flying in left and right that I can't keep up on which one I've replied to and what I've said. Most of our topics are still about waiting for our vehicles but I'm sure when most of us get our 'Claves, we would concentrate more in getting the most out of our new cars. I'd like to thank everyone for joining in, giving us all your opinions, and helping me and others make better educated decisions on our vehicle preferences, and thanks admin for creating this site. We truly appreciate what you've done.
:cheers:
...and no, I am not an admin,though I may sound like one. I'm just a "newbie" member...still. :'(

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Topics are just flying in left and right that I can't keep up on which one I've replied to and what I've said.
You may know this already but if you have responded to a thread there is a little face in the far left hand column of the subject list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts