EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

will you follow the manual or do it the RT+BB way

• follow reccommended rules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never take it in except if i need to

• do the basic oil change, tires, etc

• do it the rt+bb way, change to castrol gtx syntec blend every 3k plus tire rotation, every 6k flush

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so how well will you keep up with the rules on maintaining your beautyful new enclave?? I guess only time will tell, but how well do you PLAN on maintaining your enclave.

my way may seem extreme, but if you saw how hard i play and how hard i beat up my trucks, i drive hard with alot of full throttle starts extreme stunts and just having fun while im young. driving in the mud with a tractor hooked up behind towin some bud through it all, hauling 8000 pounds of boat and gear up 6-10% grades. i mean i run HARD. thankfully gm builds trucks that put up with it all. now the enclave will be handled better but i will still will keep it up like the yukon and sierra. so how well will you.

ps if i need to change the polls a little, pm me or post and let me know. RT+BB+TSO (the strong one, the enclaves new name)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I think a dune buggy may be your best bet. ;) I can't imagine changing tires every year. You are spending a lot of money but I guess it's yours to spend. I'm dilligent about staying with the routine maintenance schedule but I always need my rotors changed more than average (according to my husband--he changes them).

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
My Enclave is 5 months old, only 1600 miles, and will change the oil in a few weeks.
I also wax the muffler once a month :drunk:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
our enclave is 4 weeks old an i just turned 2200 on the OD, thats why. but yes i have about 30% of my income go to a special "vehicle account".

·
Registered
118 Posts
MRBUICK said:
My Enclave is 5 months old, only 1600 miles, and will change the oil in a few weeks.
I also wax the muffler once a month :drunk:
Look out MRBUICK! You are dangerously close to a deep gash in your thumb of finger if you get that personal with the exhaust system. Trust me, I've already shed blood for a clean exhaust tip.

I intend to change oil for the first time at 1500 miles, which is less than 300 miles away now. After that I'll probably go with what the Enclave asks for.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Mapper said:
Look out MRBUICK! You are dangerously close to a deep gash in your thumb of finger if you get that personal with the exhaust system. Trust me, I've already shed blood for a clean exhaust tip.

I intend to change oil for the first time at 1500 miles, which is less than 300 miles away now. After that I'll probably go with what the Enclave asks for.
That's OK, I will get a hot wax treatment. ??? :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
so how well will you keep up with the rules on maintaining your beautyful new enclave?? I guess only time will tell, but how well do you PLAN on maintaining your enclave.

my way may seem extreme, but if you saw how hard i play and how hard i beat up my trucks, i drive hard with alot of full throttle starts extreme stunts and just having fun while im young. driving in the mud with a tractor hooked up behind towin some bud through it all, hauling 8000 pounds of boat and gear up 6-10% grades. i mean i run HARD. thankfully gm builds trucks that put up with it all. now the enclave will be handled better but i will still will keep it up like the yukon and sierra. so how well will you.

ps if i need to change the polls a little, pm me or post and let me know. RT+BB+TSO (the strong one, the enclaves new name)

All I can say about this is WOW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts