·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry for the repost. I can't believe it's been for sale for so long.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
lol ya the vehicle as someone had stated somewhere else is worth $50,000 and the plaque that is autographed by tiger is worth another $50,000, kinda crazy!! Id rather the clave than the plaque!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's even more interesting is that there are currently 14 bids in for the Enclave but there is most likely a reserve that the car won't sold until the reserve price (= minimum) is met. Unless Tiger comes once a week for a year to wash & wax it, I hardly doubt he is going to get the $100k !!! Best of luck to him if he does get it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
How much do you think it would cost to have Tiger fart on my leather seat? :confused:Then i could make millions on e-bay!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes,
We have Enclaves stillleft over from Tiger's VISIT at the BUICK OPEN, and those have not sold yet either. Some have 150 miles or so, and the one with the most miles so far is 600 miles. The dealership is using it for demos, and it hasn't sold. I think the current cost of gas is slowing down the sales of so many large cars.

The same dealership has 4 new TAHOE HYBRIDS, and all of them have a $4000.00 markup becaue THEY say they are so valuable. GREEDY? I think so. I wonder how may of these high priced babies have sold so far? They supposedly get 21 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.

CRAZY!

·
Registered
758 Posts
GSEREP1 said:
Yes,
We have Enclaves stillleft over from Tiger's VISIT at the BUICK OPEN, and those have not sold yet either. Some have 150 miles or so, and the one with the most miles so far is 600 miles. The dealership is using it for demos, and it hasn't sold. I think the current cost of gas is slowing down the sales of so many large cars.

The same dealership has 4 new TAHOE HYBRIDS, and all of them have a $4000.00 markup becaue THEY say they are so valuable. GREEDY? I think so. I wonder how may of these high priced babies have sold so far? They supposedly get 21 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.

CRAZY!
The dealers do what they can to stay afloat, however badly. Too bad the Tahoe has no usable luggage space behind the third seat otherwise I might have bought it instead of the 24 mpg highway Enclave.

TM

·
Registered
758 Posts
humercedes said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0216399017&_nd1=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&_fvi=1

Some one is selling an Enclave used by Tiger for 100,000. I was wishing there would have been a console in the back since he did the shoot with that one, but from what I can tell it doesn't. Check it out.
Gee, he's asking a lot for a vehicle with a "3.6L WT V6 ENGINE" and a "HEATED-COOLED FRONT SEATS..... LATHER WRAPPED STEERING W/ AUDIO CONTROLS AND WOOD ACCENTS"

Must not be a car guy. :sosad: ;D

TM

·
Registered
83 Posts
or it's the foam from his mouth, dreaming of all the money he hopes to make. :happy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thought everyone who owns an Enclave is all LATHERED up ::)
J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts