EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I just got a call from my dealer and my Enclave is to be built the week of September 17th!! Does that mean I may be getting it soon? Is there anyone who has had a build date, and not gotten their vehicle in the following few weeks? He said he's going to tell me it should be here by the middle of October (probably sooner, but he didn't want to tell me that). Could I really be driving my Enclave soon?! OMG, it'll be heaven! Ewwww, I have goose-bumps!!!!! [/color] [/color]

:hyper: :dancing: :woot:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I received mine 6 days after the build date! I would expect the same for you.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
My build date was 6/8 and it arrived at the dealership on 6/26. So - just over two weeks for me. Congrats :clap2:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Take a look at the Event History image in my gallery for the Enclave I ended up purchasing. It was produced on the 13th and delivered on the 23rd. We drove it home on the 25th. I'd say your Enclave stands a very good chance of being in your garage before October 1.
:blob:

·
Registered
21 Posts
My build date was August 20, arrived at the dealer August 28, picked up by me on August 31st - so get the garage cleaned out and prepare yourself for delivery

·
Registered
360 Posts
Build date is actually build week. No promise on the day that it is built. Mine was build week of 8/13. At the dealer on 8/27. Picked up 8/29.
Sit tight, it will happen soon!! :cheers:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Hey gang, I just got a call from my dealer and my Enclave is to be built the week of September 17th!! Does that mean I may be getting it soon? Is there anyone who has had a build date, and not gotten their vehicle in the following few weeks? He said he's going to tell me it should be here by the middle of October (probably sooner, but he didn't want to tell me that). Could I really be driving my Enclave soon?! OMG, it'll be heaven! Ewwww, I have goose-bumps!!!!! [/color] [/color]

:hyper: :dancing: :woot:
No I'm sorry it will be delivered by Christmas..... :cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good news! I think it's time to make final plans for the old car. Alert your insurance agent of what's about to happen. Oh, and just tease, 'you're going to like it'. 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts