EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My build date is September 9th. I ordered it on June 30th. My "kind of promised" 10 week delivery time frame will be about a week or two late. Not bad considering some stories on this forum. I live near Toronto so I don't know how the allocation works in Canada versus U.S. or if that has any impact. All I know is if any of you live in Flint or Detroit and you smell the fresh scent of hot chocolate in your neighborhood around mid-September, it might be my cocoa Enclave heading here while it's still hot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You'll notice that the new car smell will not only stay inside your car. It'll also make the entire garage smell new. Somehow with the new paint, metal, and plastic outside, it makes the garage smell like a dealership. It would be nice if someone can bottle that smell.

·
Registered
577 Posts
FlavaClav said:
You'll notice that the new car smell will not only stay inside your car. It'll also make the entire garage smell new. Somehow with the new paint, metal, and plastic outside, it makes the garage smell like a dealership. It would be nice if someone can bottle that smell.
You would have to get a hazardous waste permit if you bottled it. ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations, AlanD!!! :cheers:
I just got my build date, too (week of September 17th) so I got a purty good idea how excited you are. Hope yours come sooner than expected, but just after mine, thank you. Mmmmm, that hot cocoa description sounds yummy. HAVE FUN!!
[/color]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts