EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here so hey you guys! I have a 2011 Buick Enclave cxl it was having some issues with going uphill studdering and then one day it stopped running and when I popped the hood the catalyctic convertor was glowing orange it scares me! But long story short I had a mechanic look it and he said the timing was off so we put it in the shop and then we decided (from what the mechanic said) to do a motor rebuild costed $3600!! Needless to say I got my truck back 7 months LATER and it still doesn’t run and it’s throwing some codes that say ignition coil circuit high it has three of those codes. The mechanic told me not to crank the truck until I had the electrical fixed but that he couldn’t do it I’m broke after paying him does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ignition coils? And also does anyone have any advice or pointers I’m just a single mom trying to survive and I’ve been without a ride for a long time! Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m new here so hey you guys! I have a 2011 Buick Enclave cxl it was having some issues with going uphill studdering and then one day it stopped running and when I popped the hood the catalyctic convertor was glowing orange it scares me! But long story short I had a mechanic look it and he said the timing was off so we put it in the shop and then we decided (from what the mechanic said) to do a motor rebuild costed $3600!! Needless to say I got my truck back 7 months LATER and it still doesn’t run and it’s throwing some codes that say ignition coil circuit high it has three of those codes. The mechanic told me not to crank the truck until I had the electrical fixed but that he couldn’t do it I’m broke after paying him does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ignition coils? And also does anyone have any advice or pointers I’m just a single mom trying to survive and I’ve been without a ride for a long time! Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!
I suspect that the cats are plugged up! Have them taken off and poke a hole thru them to open them up. My 09 quit running going 35 mph , would start back up but would not go anyplace. That’s what my mechanic did and it worked for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I suspect that the cats are plugged up! Have them taken off and poke a hole thru them to open them up. My 09 quit running going 35 mph , would start back up but would not go anyplace. That’s what my mechanic did and it worked for me.
Prior to putting it in the shop my boyfriend and I did take all the cats off and gutted them and cleaned them out the one that was glowing it was all the way melted and the other one was fine. But I’m wondering if because they’re gutted that’s causing my problems?? Tbh it’s a lot for a woman. Especially cause all the money I just paid but I got a new motor rebuild just can’t drive it yet and I don’t know what’s wrong with wiring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts