EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home from the 60 mile drive from my dealer. I absolutely love it. It is nicer in person than pics and I am so glad I got the WDT before the switch. Dealer told me 12 weeks (didn't have immediate allotment) I got it in 11. So worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats nicky....glad you got what you wanted.....of course, an Enclave in ANY color....is still PERFECT! ;D :cheers:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Hope you love it, I know you got the best color....An Enclave up in God's country, sounds like a perfect combination.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't wait for the long weekend to put some miles on. I agree with you, love the WDT.

·
Registered
344 Posts
nickyd, congratulations on your new ride! I know what you mean, truly hard to appreciate until you actually get one! Cheers to us! And all the other happy new Enclave owners! :cheers: :cheers: :clap2: :clap: :banana: :dancing:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
nickyd
Congratulations :thumb:
Enjoy your Enclave.

·
Registered
46 Posts
We got our Enclave in July and we love it. Apparently, so does everyone else. I am constantly being asked about Cocoa. I have been parked on the side of the road and have seen people come to a complete stop to look at it. I have never had this reaction to any vehicle before. We were also one of the lucky ones - we got ours straight off the dealer's lot. :blob:

·
Registered
661 Posts
ccaats said:
Congrats nicky....glad you got what you wanted.....of course, an Enclave in ANY color....is still PERFECT! ;D :cheers:
:cheers:
My dealer called me last night to tell me my red jewel just rolled off the transport and he would have it in the shop first thing this morning to get it checked out and detailed. I can pick it up this afternoon.
the rub is that we are leaving to spend thanksgiving with friends in the city this afternoon. I wanted the car for this trip, but am a little apprehensive in driving her for the first time in heavy traffic (I am a country boy). I've jsut about worked up the courage to go ahead and take it and not play with the gadgets on this trip. Tonight in the motel will be a good time to read the owners manual and try and figure out somethings. Pray for no parking lot dings on our first trip. 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts