EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the person that placed my order on June 16th and never received it. After 20 weeks, I finally canceled my order and thought I couldn't do worse looking for one on my own. Lo and behold - I found one at a dealer in Lake City, Iowa that was the same colors and all of the options I had originally ordered plus the luxury package and a towing package. The price was only $1000 more and - here's the best part - They DELIVERED it to me (in Minnesota) at no extra charge. I got it in less than 24 hours after I found it on the internet. I am in seventh heaven, the car is a dream! White diamond tricoat (I hope I never get a scratch to try and have repaired :-\) and leather. I love the articulating headlamps, we live out in the country and so far, at night I've seen more deer than ever before - I think it is the brighter headlamps as well as seeing them on the curves in the road. I am pumped, in case you couldn't tell.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm really glad that you finally took it upon yourself to go out and get your Enclave! I can't believe how long you waited........I don't have that kind of patience! :angel:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yea for you Lynn! So happy for you :cheers: I agree about the headlights, we have alot of deer around here too and it feels SO much safer being able to actually SEE beside the road at night. Enjoy that beautiful Enclave...and be sure to post some pics! ;D

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's great news! I almost wish I had just started looking on my own instead of ordering. But I called my CS rep yesterday to MAKE SURE my build week is next week, and they haven't pushed it again, and she said it is still set for next week. So (crossing fingers) hopefully I'll be tooting my own horn along with the rest of them soon.

Like ccaats said, be sure to post us some pics! Congrats!! :clap:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Did they get your Enclave built yet? You should be seeing her really soon!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lake City Iowa. I wonder if they would deliver to Virginia! ;D My parents live in Iowa. Maybe I could have them drive it out here!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Congratulations, Lynn!! It's a terrific ride, eh?! Drive Beautiful...[/color] :love:

·
Registered
120 Posts
congratulations Lynn. I just got word from my Northern MN dealer that my white diamond is being built next week! I would love to see some pics of your new baby.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts