EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, a new TCM was ordered and installed on a 6T75 along with both the input & output speed sensors.
Brought the vehicle to the dealership and it was flashed and had the relearn adapts preformed for $149.

The TCM checked out fine but now the vehicle is reading 10-15 km/h higher than actual speed and a p2723 code keeps setting. 1st gear barely engages but if it does manage to pickup speed 3-4-5-6 all shift normally.

The dealership thinks it's the 3-5-R plate. My usual mechanic says it's most likely a cracked 1-2-3-4 clutch apply piston?
And an anonymous internet stranger said I installed an incorrect ISS. My gut is, obviously, telling me the anonymous internet stranger is correct and I did notice the replacement ISS I ordered was a little different.

The first pic is the original, second is the replacement
Automotive tire Font Audio equipment Cable Circle
Body jewelry Audio equipment Font Jewellery Cable

Could it be the speed sensor? They're both listed as an OEM/alternate replacement for the transmission even tho they look different. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those internet strangers can be brutal. I think he’s probably right from the looks of that sensor. I would certainly try that before I paid someone to rip my transmission apart for exploratory surgery.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, replaced the sensor and still had the problem so either will work.

Bribing my neighbor with a few beers and a couple hours later, he found the problem. A broken 2-6 wave/cushion plate.

P2723 is gone and it shifts fine. Hopefully this info helps someone down the road. Off to buy more kitty litter...
Wood Textile Finger Font Wrist

1 - 3 of 3 Posts