EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
701 Posts
Just remember it's a vacuum hose so what ever you cobble together to replace it with needs to function under negative pressure (aka, rigid tubing). Soft tubing like you'll find for the majority of misc tubing will likely collapse under vacuum pressure.

·
Registered
56 Posts
JayS said:
Just remember it's a vacuum hose so what ever you cobble together to replace it with needs to function under negative pressure (aka, rigid tubing). Soft tubing like you'll find for the majority of misc tubing will likely collapse under vacuum pressure.
Sincerely thank you, i would of went in an just got the lines with the right dimensions, not even considering this. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep I have it all down loaded from months ago. I went thru the massive .pdf's also and found nothing.
Hi there, can you please advise where did you purchase these vacuum lines. I have 08 enclave cxl and i found these lines connected to all three mounts. I was inspecting the mounts for grease as my car vibrate at low speed and found the pipe on the center front mount was just hanging. Further it was it was disconnected from the T. I reconnected the lines at T and then connect the fitting on the back of the mount but i am very sure it will come out as it appears to be worn out.

Also do you know if i replace all three motor mounts with no opening pipe , is there a part to plug the manifold where these pipes ends?

61 - 63 of 63 Posts