EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just over at the Acadia Forum and found out about this set. I looked it up and I love the idea of this, especially since you can keep it in place whether the third row is up or down. Has anyone here used the integrated cargo mats?

http://www.shopgmcparts.com/cargo-management/2015-enclave-integrated-all-weather-cargo-tray/gm/23181339-p-3399.html

Also, has anyone ever ordered from this site? It seems too good to be true as the cost of these mats is way lower than I can find elsewhere. I think retail is $125.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
The sale price shown is $87.50 or so, but that doesn't include shipping. How much more is that? Sometimes you can take the printout of the part and price to your local dealer who may match it or at least give the same price of the item plus shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ls973800 said:
The sale price shown is $87.50 or so, but that doesn't include shipping. How much more is that? Sometimes you can take the printout of the part and price to your local dealer who may match it or at least give the same price of the item plus shipping.
I don't know what shipping would be, you have to create an account to find out. My sales person will be checking on the price for me via the dealership tomorrow. So we'll see what he comes back at. I did find them on Amazon for $109 and similar on Ebay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
What color is your interior?

I have never seen that one but I have a tan one for sale that is made in 2 pieces. You can roll the extra piece up and store it in the floor compartment when you are using the 3rd row then just unroll it and snap it to the shorter section when the 3rd row is down. This gives you full coverage instead of leaving an exposed seam like the one you linked to:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=32953.0

EDIT:
I found the official GM one but the part number is different from what is listed on the site in your link. GM makes ones with different logos for Chevy, GMC, or Buick so make sure you are getting the right one!:

http://www.buickaccessories.com/en-US/Enclave/2016/Accessories/Cargo Management - Interior/Integrated Cargo Liner/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,951 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sklunk said:
What color is your interior?

I have never seen that one but I have a tan one for sale that is made in 2 pieces. You can roll the extra piece up and store it in the floor compartment when you are using the 3rd row then just unroll it and snap it to the shorter section when the 3rd row is down. This gives you full coverage instead of leaving an exposed seam like the one you linked to:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=32953.0

EDIT:
I found the official GM one but the part number is different from what is listed on the site in your link. GM makes ones with different logos for Chevy, GMC, or Buick so make sure you are getting the right one!:

http://www.buickaccessories.com/en-US/Enclave/2016/Accessories/Cargo Management - Interior/Integrated Cargo Liner/
Thank you! I found a dealer local who is ordering them for me. I should be able to pick them up this afternoon. They are charging $137.50... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cfedor said:
Oh geeze... I wonder if the parts department I ordered from would be pissed if I said "Thanks, but no thanks. I found them $35 cheaper elsewhere..." I hate doing that, but $102 is a great deal! I only ordered from them because I wanted to see them before I buy them and since the Amazon ones I found were not prime it would be a hassle to return if I didn't like them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HeatherA said:
Oh geeze... I wonder if the parts department I ordered from would be pissed if I said "Thanks, but no thanks. I found them $35 cheaper elsewhere..." I hate doing that, but $102 is a great deal! I only ordered from them because I wanted to see them before I buy them and since the Amazon ones I found were not prime it would be a hassle to return if I didn't like them.
I decided instant gratification was worth the extra money and picked the integrated mat up. It's a large, all one piece unit with velcro on the back and looks really nice in my E. I'm glad I purchased this. I figure I will still put down a blanket or something when we go grab mulch and such, but for every day use it's the perfect protection for the cargo area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,951 Posts
HeatherA said:
Oh geeze... I wonder if the parts department I ordered from would be pissed if I said "Thanks, but no thanks. I found them $35 cheaper elsewhere..." I hate doing that, but $102 is a great deal! I only ordered from them because I wanted to see them before I buy them and since the Amazon ones I found were not prime it would be a hassle to return if I didn't like them.
:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,951 Posts
HeatherA said:
I decided instant gratification was worth the extra money and picked the integrated mat up. It's a large, all one piece unit with velcro on the back and looks really nice in my E. I'm glad I purchased this. I figure I will still put down a blanket or something when we go grab mulch and such, but for every day use it's the perfect protection for the cargo area.
:thumb:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,166 Posts
HeatherA said:
I decided instant gratification was worth the extra money and picked the integrated mat up. It's a large, all one piece unit with velcro on the back and looks really nice in my E. I'm glad I purchased this. I figure I will still put down a blanket or something when we go grab mulch and such, but for every day use it's the perfect protection for the cargo area.
Let us know how they work out after some time goes by.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,166 Posts
The integrated mat looks just like my cargo mat, but with the extra seatback sections. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
I have installed one of these in my 15 E and i love it. I owned an 09 Traverse LTZ and always used a blanket to coverer the back. These are great and worth the money. I added more velcro to the back of the mat in several places with longer strips. I highly recommend.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top