EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eyebrow:What's the lighting like on the interior at night? Do the lights shut off gradually when you close the door? Can you see the switches on the side doors? Is there "spot" lighting on the dashboard to show it off? I appreciate all opinions.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yes to all of the above. The interior lighting has "theatre effect" dimming. All switchgear is lighted at night and there is "sexy amber mood lighting" on the front console. That should answer all your questions, now it's time to experience the Enclave for yourself! Good luck with your purchase! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
does anybody have any pictures of the interior at night without using the flash? if not could someone take some...? please and thanks

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
does anybody have any pictures of the interior at night without using the flash? if not could someone take some...? please and thanks
Any area in particular? Dash, doors?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
oh.. probably the dash and view from drivers seat, like the guages and stuff... and maybe one showing the little amber light from above, i think i have seen a picture of it in the acadia but not enclave.. and thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yea i remember that now.. thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Reviving an old thread. Interior lighting.... Hum. What about the LACK of lighting in the turn signal arm for the wiper mode switch? It just hangs out there in the dark, and we are to remember how many "clicks" each mode it is to intermittent speeds, regular on and fast modes.

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
That's a great observation, cfedor cfedor and Kenthurgood! I've never had a vehicle which lit these stalks, but I suppose that there are some out there.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
That's a great observation, cfedor! I've never had a vehicle which lit these stalks, but I suppose that there are some out there.
I cannot take all the credit. Kenthurgood and I have been in messaging back and forth about it.

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
kenthurgood, sometimes it's the little things that can make a big difference. ;)

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
cfedor said:
Reviving an old thread. Interior lighting.... Hum. What about the LACK of lighting in the turn signal arm for the wiper mode switch? It just hangs out there in the dark, and we are to remember how many "clicks" each mode it is to intermittent speeds, regular on and fast modes.
This is the second time this has been brought up this week. Has there ever been lit turn signal stalks? I've never felt there needed to be, not that hard to feel the wiper control and operate. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
kidsenclave said:
This is the second time this has been brought up this week. Has there ever been lit turn signal stalks? I've never felt there needed to be, not that hard to feel the wiper control and operate. :shrug:
:thumb: It was only a thought that was brought up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts