EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one else notied that after having the back lift gate opened that the interior light stays on a really long time? The first time I noticed I had actually gotten home and started dinner to glance out and see the interior still lit up. I started walking outside and then it turned off. Tonight I got home, went upstairs, put PJs on and came back down to still see the light on. I have not timed it yet, but I think it stays on way to long.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The delayed exit lighting goes out after 20 seconds. It sounds as if you have manually pushed the dome light button on and it is finally timing out with the 10 minute battery run-down feature. I just tried it on mine and could duplicate your problem.

Wayne

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is really strange, and is only on the rear "trunk" light. The exiting light in front and in the passengar area goes out in a short amount of time. It is only when I open the back, this rear light stays on. I have not turned on this light manually. Can not account fully for the kids though... But it is not on when driving.

·
Registered
525 Posts
In the owners manual there is a section on DIC Vehicle Customization. You can change the timing of many features using this information, including the external and internal lighting exit delay. Check this section out. It's very interesting, and allows you to customize quite a lot. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts