EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Enclave and upgraded phone to IOS 10. Noticed today that messaging is not being displayed on the Intellilink display. Checked that show notifications is turned on in the phone and display text messages on the Intellilink phone setup. Unpaired device and paired it again didn't help. Anyone else having problems or ideas on how to get it working again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 Enclave and upgraded phone to IOS 10. Noticed today that messaging is not being displayed on the Intellilink display. Checked that show notifications is turned on in the phone and display text messages on the Intellilink phone setup. Unpaired device and paired it again didn't help. Anyone else having problems or ideas on how to get it working again?
I just purchased the 2017 Enclave Premium and have the same greyed out text messaging icon. (I use an iPhone X)
I called the Intellilink support number (I found on this forum!) and the rep said that was disabled due to safety concerns, BUT that tethered to the arm rest USB I "might" be able to get screen mirroring and utilize Apple Car Play features for texting. I haven't experimented with this yet, but Apple Car Play wasn't an option for the IntelliLink system in Buick Enclave until 2018, so....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts