Sadly to say, in my house....female

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Uh oh. Let's see if the men that drive it are man enough to admit it. :angel:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
thunder or zman said fwd's are female and awd's are male since they have a little ;D something extra under the hood. so, therefore, mine will be male.

edit: missread the question :rofl: its my car and im a female.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's all mine!! But my husband gets to drive it a fair amount too when we are all out as a family... unless he's had a few too many :beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sarends said:
Why, "Sad to say"?
Only sad because it was my wife's 50th birthday present, and she will be driving it more than I am, and she sure looks great doing it 8) 8) 8)

R

·
0 Posts
i personaly think it depends on your color, i think black on black is more manly and gold on cash is more girly, my favorite is black on cash.

also look at todays SUV drivers (i.e. suburbans exploders, yukons) and you se more females driving them than men, men now drive either pickups (or hummers), sports cars, or 4 door sedans.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i'm man enough to admit to it.
i brought to my day job which is construction,and everyone there
was going nuts over it.
i think certain colors make it more girl appeal.
Personally i could care less i think the car rocks!!
watch the commercials buick is really trying to get both sexes with this one.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
i personaly think it depends on your color, i think black on black is more manly and gold on cash is more girly, my favorite is black on cash.

also look at todays SUV drivers (i.e. suburbans exploders, yukons) and you se more females driving them than men, men now drive either pickups (or hummers), sports cars, or 4 door sedans.
who makes the exploders?

R

·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
who makes the exploders?
that is what i call explorers now, because of the recall of spark plugs blowing out of the engine like bullets.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
that is what i call explorers now, because of the recall of spark plugs blowing out of the engine like bullets.
:rofl:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I work in heavy manufacturing, and the guys at the shop constantly ask me how I like my new TRUCK... sounds pretty manly to me!

·
Registered
47 Posts
my gold mist with ebony interior will be spotted in the mountains along trout streams, tailgating at gator games, with quite a few men standing around it hoisting :beer:
not to mention, the camping gear that will be hauled around in that thing.

not too many gold mist with ebony interiors out there. all the (men) salesman at the dealership really liked the color combo. the dealer said he's ordering another one in the same combo.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I will be the primary driver for our Enclave.
But, he made the decision on the car type, color, and payment amount!
This is his car as much as mine. I don't expect to see it when he gets home from work and the weekends!
When we get our Enclave, his Avalance will not be the favorite vehicle. :sosad:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I'm the primary driver but I let my husband take it to work every now and then. He works in manufacturing and everyone from the engineers to the shop guys wants to know when he's going to bring it to work again.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh no...by the stats, it looks like I'll be driving a "girly" vehicle!

Not to be stereo-typical, but this is probably due to the "people-hauler" qualities of the Enclave. More often than not, females (Moms) seem to be the ones responsible for hauling the kiddos around, and therefore they need the extra space.

I for one will be proud as heck to be driving my girly Enclave. :thumb:

I guess I'll have to name "her" a girly name.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
grd398s said:
Oh no...by the stats, it looks like I'll be driving a "girly" vehicle!

Not to be stereo-typical, but this is probably due to the "people-hauler" qualities of the Enclave. More often than not, females (Moms) seem to be the ones responsible for hauling the kiddos around, and therefore they need the extra space.

I for one will be proud as heck to be driving my girly Enclave. :thumb:

I guess I'll have to name "her" a girly name.
"girly vehicle" NO WAY
I think it's like our ex-governor here in NJ, goes either way >:D

now a Volkswagen Cabrio, that's a chick car.....even my wife & daughters acknowledge that ::)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I will be the primary driver and I am a guy. I agree it really does depend on the color. My wife liked the blue-gold metallic, but I thought it looked too femanine. We ended up going with the platinum metallic.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I say female...only because of the rounded rear. I liked the Enclave in every way except two items (the fake wood interior and the rear of the vehicle with the Batman rear glass).

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm a stay @ home dad & we looked at Yukon's & the works, but when I saw the Enclave that was it for me, the right size & looks like a million!

CXL AWD, Red,DVD, SUN,LUX,CON

1 - 20 of 67 Posts