EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing:

This forum was very informative as well as entertaining. There have been plenty of days since my initial order on 08.07.07 that I would fall asleep in front of my Mac reading the various threads. Now that it is done, my night time reading will decline. This individual is now officially part of the Enclave collective. :sunny:

Blue Gold CXL AWD, Dark Titanium Leather, DVD NAV, Driver Confidence, Luxury, Sunroof w/ Skylight, rear cargo net and shade
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
OptimusPrimer said:
:dancing:

This forum was very informative as well as entertaining. There have been plenty of days since my initial order on 08.07.07 that I would fall asleep in front of my Mac reading the various threads. Now that it is done, my night time reading will decline. This individual is now officially part of the Enclave collective. :sunny:

Blue Gold CXL AWD, Dark Titanium Leather, DVD NAV, Driver Confidence, Luxury, Sunroof w/ Skylight, rear cargo net and shade
So, do you mean you got yours, or you're just bored with us...?[/color] :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
OptimusPrimer said:
his individual is now officially part of the Enclave collective.
Blue Gold CXL
OptimusPrimer, congratulations and welcome to the Enclave owner's club! :thumb:

Question: how do you like the Blue Gold Crystal color? Thrilled? Disappointed? Just OK? This was our 2nd color choice but when our original order was going nowhere fast, we found our blue gold treasure in MI -- I was unsure at the time about whether I like it, but having had it now, I absolutely LOVE IT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
So, do you mean you got yours, or you're just bored with us...?[/color] :confused:
Rosita, we're alot of things, but definately NOT boring, well I'm goin' to bed early tonite, see you all tomorrow... ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Enjoy that great ride, OP. Congrats! :thumb:

And may the stars in the sky shine upon you
as the blue waves crash on.
Elephant stew. Pumpkin. Kayak. [/color] 8)
(Now you go spend 20 minutes figuring that one out. Just kidding) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
Vikchic said:
Rosita, we're alot of things, but definately NOT boring, well I'm goin' to bed early tonite, see you all tomorrow... ;)
;D um, yeah -- I kinda get the sense that Vikchic is just itching to post in that other thread that Big Larry started . . . hmmm . . . something about back seat . . . :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rosita2001 --Boring! Never! This site was very valuable.

desgnconcpts -- The color is right!

axiama -- "Because you didn't come here to make a choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it." ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
axiama said:
And may the stars in the sky shine upon you
as the blue waves crash on.
Elephant stew. Pumpkin. Kayak. [/color] 8)
(Now you go spend 20 minutes figuring that one out. Just kidding) ;)
axiama -- "Because you didn't come here to make a choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."
I think yer both on drugs...[/color] :eek:hno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
:rofl: No, I took Nancy Reagan's advice and said no to drugs. She didn't say anything about alcohol, though. :drunk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
desgnconcpts said:
;D um, yeah -- I kinda get the sense that Vikchic is just itching to post in that other thread that Big Larry started . . . hmmm . . . something about back seat . . . :angel:
Yeah, she says her husband works the 2nd shift and that's her excuse for not posting on the SITBS thread, but I'd like to know what they are doing the 1st and 3rd shifts. I don't think she likes to "kiss and tell"...[/color] :eek:hno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Welllllllllll, I work 1st (8-5 eastern time) I sleep 3rd shift, hubby sleeps 1st shift...Well, lets just say he wakes me up occasionally and not to talk about current events! ( :blob: ) I will say there must be something about this forum other than talking Enclave shop! I'm a girlie girl and if someone would have said I'd be hanlging out on a car forum even 6 months ago, I would be like :eek:hno:, ???, :help:, :eek:, :crazy: :bs: Oh crap, I think I am posting on the wrong thread, I like got a ticket from the forum police for doing that before. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
Vikchic said:
Welllllllllll, I work 1st (8-5 eastern time) I sleep 3rd shift, hubby sleeps 1st shift...Well, lets just say he wakes me up occasionally and not to talk about current events! ( :blob: ) I will say there must be something about this forum other than talking Enclave shop! I'm a girlie girl and if someone would have said I'd be hanlging out on a car forum even 6 months ago, I would be like :eek:hno:, ???, :help:, :eek:, :crazy: :bs: Oh crap, I think I am posting on the wrong thread, I like got a ticket from the forum police for doing that before. :angel:
:eek:fftopic:
You are right Vikchic, this thread has been hi-jacked, but you're on to something here, so I'm going with it (no tickets please!) You are right that this forum is not just about a car. We know waaaaaaay to much about each other's private lives (giggle)! And even suggesting "positions" for that other tread--yikes! Tooooooo personal!! BUT, it is funny and sure gets us goin'! Okay, no more intrusion into your "personal habits" from me! But, I did have an idea....wait! Never mind...I'm outa here before I am banned[/color]!! [/color] :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
I wouldn't worry about stealing OP's thread. I think he was trying to tell us goodbye. But, half the time I can't figure out what he's trying to say. I bet he writes the fortunes in fortune cookies for a living. Am I right, OP?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
axiama said:
I wouldn't worry about stealing OP's thread. I think he was trying to tell us goodbye. But, half the time I can't figure out what he's trying to say. I bet he writes the fortunes in fortune cookies for a living. Am I right, OP?
I thought he was giving us the kiss-off from the beginning...[/color] :sosad:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top