EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Enclave this past Friday, 9/21. We ordered it with only one option, Entertainment Package #4, due to some financial constraints. It is Cocoa Metallic with Cashmere cloth. The order was place on June 1st. Thank you all in this forum, for providing great insight on this vehicle. I can't wait to test out some of the recommendations I found on this forum. Btw, my wife wants to name her "Ruthy".

How 'bout them Cowboys!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
iowast8rs said:
Picked up my Enclave this past Friday, 9/21. We ordered it with only one option, Entertainment Package #4, due to some financial constraints. It is Cocoa Metallic with Cashmere cloth. The order was place on June 1st. Thank you all in this forum, for providing great insight on this vehicle. I can't wait to test out some of the recommendations I found on this forum. Btw, my wife wants to name her "Ruthy".

How 'bout them Cowboys!
Congrats, you waited longer than I did, mine was a June 12th order and I picked it up Sept. 19th!!!!! Name it want you want, but that is my ex wife's name, so I won't be going with that for mine ;D ;D ;D I love mine hope you love yours. GO PACK :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Man, talk about getting in just under the wire with the strike today...Go buy a lottery ticket and ride your luck

·
Registered
509 Posts
bsox said:
Man, talk about getting in just under the wire with the strike today...Go buy a lottery ticket and ride your luck
Just what I was about to say...cut it just in time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations. Hope this strike ends soon so many of the others waiting can post a happy arrival as well.

I'm also a Cowboys fan when the Bears are the opponent. Go Pack!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife and I were sweating bullets about this strike. I am optimistic, though, that this strike will be a short one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was also able to pick up our Gold Mist on Friday too and drove it home over the weekend. The dealer called me this morning to tell me about the strike. I was amazed that the car had been made and delivered as fast as it was and feel very fortunate to have mine before the strike. I did have an opportunity to go and see the LDT plant on Saturday 9/22. Saw several that were on car haulers going out to be delivered and at that time I thougt of all the lucky people who would be getting their cars even if there was going to be a strike. I can only imagine how happy they are today. Mine is a beauty and am very happy with it. It was a long drive back with keeping the speed down since it is an awd, but it gave me a good opportunity to get to know the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice to see somebodys getting there Enclave. I just found out my production date, October 22nd. Date Ordered.......June 15th. yes thats correct. I assume it takes 3 weeks onceits inproduction, so i'll have my baby soon enough. I wish 5 whole months earlier. How long from production date to dealership in Long Island , NY?? 1,2 3 weeks. Thanks and congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
clbodner said:
Nice to see somebodys getting there Enclave. I just found out my production date, October 22nd. Date Ordered.......June 15th. yes thats correct. I assume it takes 3 weeks onceits inproduction, so i'll have my baby soon enough. I wish 5 whole months earlier. How long from production date to dealership in Long Island , NY?? 1,2 3 weeks. Thanks and congrats!!!
Mine was ordered June 12th, built 9-10 and deliver to the dealer in upstate NY 9-18. Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts