EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just called and said that my order had finally moved to status code 3000! Thank you Buick for finally granting my dealer a allocation, they have been blessed. I may finally get the privilege of cutting that $35000 check yet. When I have a build date, I'll finally believe it's gonna happen. After all, it's only taken 136 days so far. We have been exploring our options. We even test drove a Ford Edge, (no way) and had thought about just walking away. Lets see, with the way it's gone so far, it should be in our driveway by mid October to early November. Just in time for winter. I sure hope I get a "customer satisfaction" survey from Buick. And yes, I like sarcasm!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey, hey, hey, ticner58! That's good news. Now that GoTerps has his car, I figured that you and Rocketman were the only ones who were still waiting for orders placed last spring.

Please keep us posted!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Although Bitter-Sweet - CONGRATULATIONS! I got a build date within 3 days of moving to 3000, I hope the same goes for you.

Remember:

It's going to be great, It's going to be great, It's going to be great......

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good news ticner58. :thumb:

Take a look at the Event History image in my gallery. If your vehicle sequences through the production process somewhat like the vehicle I ended up purchasing, it will probably be produced just under two months from now given the date your order was Accepted by Production Control.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great news tichner, congrats :cheers: I still find it rather odd that your dealer wasn't "granted" an allocation by Buick until 136 days after you placed your order with them. And you didn't even order any of the "constraint" items? That really is strange, maybe the fault lies with the dealer.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Congratulations Ticner58!!!! Finally, you can imagine it happening now, can't you?! Wooooo Hooooo! Happy dancing for you in Colorado today!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
He was supposed to be dancing...I'll try another...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
sorry, no dancing allowed...... ???

·
Registered
577 Posts
I think this is dancing..... I'm the one with the balloon.

Hora for Ticner58.....

:dancing:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Centurion said:
Hey, hey, hey, ticner58! That's good news. Now that GoTerps has his car, I figured that you and Rocketman were the only ones who were still waiting for orders placed last spring.

Please keep us posted!
Congrats goes out to ticner58, and good luck.
I would feel much, much better if GM would just Pick my order up. I wouldn't complain so much about the Build Date. Just Pick it up!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats 58!

As long as you have waited, your car should float on a cloud to you and the fuel tank should never run dry!

Galen

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ccaats said:
I still find it rather odd that your dealer wasn't "granted" an allocation by Buick until 136 days after you placed your order with them. And you didn't even order any of the "constraint" items? That really is strange, maybe the fault lies with the dealer.
Dealer used his first allocation for a loaded stock unit that was delivered a couple of weeks ago and sold yesterday. I haven't been able to get the true date of this allocation from them. When asking, I've yet to get anyone to look me in the eye and give me a straight answer. That information must be "top secret" to keep the customer guessing. I suspect it could have been used for my sold order. It's something that I will bring up again when it's time to pay up. I'll feel a lot better when I have the build date, hopefully this month.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Well, good luck! You have been way more patient with them than I would have been. For that, I commend you :thumb: Here's hoping you can "leverage" their delaying your order into some accessory items or other perks.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hooraaay ticner58

he once was blind but now he can see.... well, almost see the lights of his enclave..............

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi ticner58,

I am so happy to hear this news. Your dealer, though, should be tarred & feathered for putting you through this grinder. It's a real shame that dealers can't come clean with customers -- and that it's all been somewhat luck of the draw to find a dealer that actually does get lots of allocations. I think a lot of people are going to be real elephants (they never forget, do they?) when it comes time to refer friends or family to people they trust.

Please keep us posted on your order's progress. I can tell you first-hand that you will really enjoy your Enclave -- so here's hoping they get it to you very soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ticner58,

Hey, great news. Take it from me, it's worth the wait. I'll be watching for updates to you status.

In re allocation, that system has got to go. While the Luxury Package caused some of my delay, my dealer wrestled with Buick on allocations too. Anyway, hang in there. No more shopping around.

GoTerps

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Just FYI, if you click on my stickman and bunny (above) they will dance for you!![/color] :hyper: :friday:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: It's a "Miracle" - Not for me - 18 weeks & still not scheduled

I am still waiting for production schedule for CXL AWD White Diamond, Cashmere Leather (8 passenger) with Luxury Package and virtually all other options. Ordered May 9. Went to Code 2000 then back to 1100 when allocation game started.

Reputable dealer but limited time with Buick (added to Pontiac/GMC location). Each week he now gives me the numbers on White Diamond and PCK allocation, but has not had a week with both available to order. He has asked if I want to change color or get White Diamond in an Acadia. I drove a White Diamond Enclave (but FWD and 7 passenger) at this dealership and was sold. In hindsight, I should have bought that one. This game has become rediculous.

R

·
0 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Just FYI, if you click on my stickman and bunny (above) they will dance for you!![/color] :hyper: :friday:
c'mon a STICK MAN and A BUNNY, How about we change that to a hooters girl or somthing. :angel: :angel:

but congrats, hope it gets here soon.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Your right it's a tragedy!!

bradend said:
I am still waiting for production schedule for CXL AWD White Diamond, Cashmere Leather (8 passenger) with Luxury Package and virtually all other options. Ordered May 9. Went to Code 2000 then back to 1100 when allocation game started.

Reputable dealer but limited time with Buick (added to Pontiac/GMC location). Each week he now gives me the numbers on White Diamond and PCK allocation, but has not had a week with both available to order. He has asked if I want to change color or get White Diamond in an Acadia. I drove a White Diamond Enclave (but FWD and 7 passenger) at this dealership and was sold. In hindsight, I should have bought that one. This game has become rediculous.
I hope someone with more knowledge about the ordering process will give you a reply but I think your dealer is feeding you a crock of you know what. Regardless of the White Diamond and Lux Pkg your dealer has to use an allocation to get your car "in line". Once an allocation is used and Buick says the car can be built as ordered it starts the process of getting "in line". Other cars that are not White Diamond and do not have the Lux Pkg will no doubt move ahead of it but it will be "in line". It sounds to me like your dealer is using his allocations for other Enclaves.
Did he tell you he had orders ahead of you he was waiting to place?
Has he received any Enclaves with-in the last month or two?
Someone please (and I'm sure you will) correct me if I am wrong.

Fritz

1 - 20 of 56 Posts