EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have my baby. My Platinum Metallic CX with sunroofs, DVD player, side moldings, integrated assist steps and all the other goodies is sitting snug as a bug in my garage. Wish the weather was better here in the Land of Lincoln. I hated to take her away from the dealer and get her dirty right away. I'm ready for spring so that I can cruise with my windows down, sunroof open and the XM blarin'!!!

Thanks, again, to all members who have helped make my purchase a real pleasure. Your advice has been priceless!! This has been the most I have researched a vehicle before buying and it was all worth it.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Congrats! You will love her!

I know what you mean about the weather...same here in Colorado! I had so much dirt, mud and crud on my baby I had to wash her today. It was 30 degrees by the time I finished and as I was drying her, ice was forming from the water I hurried to wipe off. {{{{shiver}}}} Brrrrrrrrrrr :lame:

:sunny: I'm ready for spring, too!!!
[/color]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Mo, congratulations on your new bundle of joy! :woot: What color interior did you get?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats! I know you will love it!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What color interior did you get?
Thanks, everyone. I can't wait to take it for a long, leisurely ride. The trips to work and back are just not long enough.

I got the Titanium interior. It is basically the same as what I have in my Buick Rendezvous. Maybe a little lighter. I was concerned about the Ebony being too dark and I wanted to feel all that spaciousness. I think the Titanium helps with the open feeling.

Now I have to figure out all the bells and whistles. That should prove to be interesting!! Luckily, I have this forum to pose any questions I may have about the technical features. I don't have a "TechnoMarvel" in the house. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mo said:
Thanks, everyone. I can't wait to take it for a long, leisurely ride. The trips to work and back are just not long enough.

I got the Titanium interior. It is basically the same as what I have in my Buick Rendezvous. Maybe a little lighter. I was concerned about the Ebony being too dark and I wanted to feel all that spaciousness. I think the Titanium helps with the open feeling.

Now I have to figure out all the bells and whistles. That should prove to be interesting!! Luckily, I have this forum to pose any questions I may have about the technical features. I don't have a "TechnoMarvel" in the house. :)
Congrats Mo :cheers: from Paradise... 65 degrees in Philly in January ??? Another day of driving the summer car topless (the car not me ;D)...

We are going to pay weatherwise and Ma Nature owes you one. BTW, the Enclave is probably the best foul weather car I've ever owned so enjoy it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts