EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out grocery shopping this afternoon and while I was walking out I see a Platinum CXL Enclave moving through the parking lot. I stop and watch it glide gracefully into a parking spot and stop to slowly unload my groceries. As the owners walk by I say "How do you like your Enclave?" They proceed to tell me they love it and I let them know that I have one on order and we spoke for a few moments about it.

Very nice people, very nice looking Enclave.

I want mine NOW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I know exactly how you feel! I'll even make a few turns, or do an active "search" if one goes by me and disappears. I do feel like sort of a stalker, but just think how proud those new folks are, "out with their new 'baby'"!

[/color]
Patiently waiting for my "Blue Sapphire"
[/color] :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
I know exactly how you feel! I'll even make a few turns, or do an active "search" if one goes by me and disappears. I do feel like sort of a stalker, but just think how proud those new folks are, "out with their new 'baby'"!

[/color]
Patiently waiting for my "Blue Sapphire"
[/color] :eek:hno:
+
YOU WILL NEED BLUE SUEDE SHOES
MY WIFE WORE RUBY SLIPPERS WHEN WE PICKED UP OUR RED JEWEL

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
YOU WILL NEED BLUE SUEDE SHOES
MY WIFE WORE RUBY SLIPPERS WHEN WE PICKED UP OUR RED JEWEL
Wow, blue suede shoes! I never thought of that!! But actually "Blue Sapphire" is going to be Goldmist with "blue sapphire" eyes...guess I'd better start looking for gold slippers.[/color] :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Wow, blue suede shoes! I never thought of that!! But actually "Blue Sapphire" is going to be Goldmist with "blue sapphire" eyes...guess I'd better start looking for gold slippers.[/color] :cheers:
I'll have to get rose colored glasses for my "Ruby" :thumb:

R

·
0 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
i didn't know you were gitting gold mist, i thought you were gitting ming blue or blue gold or somthing because of what you named it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts