EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 9:30 PM last night, and after 3 hours of paperwork :mad: , I am finally the owner of a brand new Buick Enclave! :D Carbon Metallic, CXL, AWD, Ebony leather interior, most bells and whistles – but not all. A couple people told me that a black on black car is dumb, but I can’t be any happier with my Enclave.

I even got my first head-turner this morning when I dropped my clothes off at the dry cleaners. One guy couldn’t take his eyes off as I was backing in a parking space. He Literally stopped in his tracks as he came out of the neighboring convenience store and just stared. 'Clave. Envy. ;D

So far I have only spent 30 minutes in the car, and I am looking for excuses to get on the read to meet clients just so I can drive around. Thus far, the size of the car has not been a factor and the handling has been excellent. But I will share my thoughts as I put more than 30 miles on it.

33 years-old, no kids, and I don’t feel the least bit “weird” about driving a big and beautiful car with an “old man’s brand”. My very first car was a used ’85 Buick Riviera, I have now come home after my VW (mis)adventures.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Congratulations-you're gonna love your new ride. Black on Black is a beautiful combo, and with remote start you can cool it down ahead of time when it's hot out. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
SouthSide said:
I am just amazed at how beautiful the car is...and it's MINE!

Many accolades to you! Enjoy your new beauty and tune in often for the latest updates/customizing/learning about this unique Buick!

Get used to second looks......... :thumb: Mostly from the overpriced imports ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Black on Black is very sharp looking. I am getting the WDT with ebony, but your selection would be my #2.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Huskers said:
Black on Black is very sharp looking. I am getting the WDT with ebony, but your selection would be my #2.
Great Choice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts