EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received in the mail and completed a JD Powers and Associates quality survey. I gave an exceptional review less my issues with not being able to view the driver assist lights and the second row floor mats that wrinkle up because they don't fit right.
Anyone else fill this out?
TT

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
me too

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Jetguy said:
Just received in the mail and completed a JD Powers and Associates quality survey. I gave an exceptional review less my issues with not being able to view the driver assist lights and the second row floor mats that wrinkle up because they don't fit right.
Anyone else fill this out?
TT
The second row mat is designed to fold (wrinkle) when the 2nd row seat is moved forward.

·
Registered
509 Posts
MRBUICK said:
The second row mat is designed to fold (wrinkle) when the 2nd row seat is moved forward.
Yes. So an "issue" has been cleared up...though now JDP will enter it as a potential problem in their tallying.

From a design perspective, it's a catch-22, because the mats can either be made considerably smaller and only cover limited areas around the tracks (like the aftermarket rubber varieties) or made larger like they are to cover more area (including tracks).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's not what I was speaking of however. The posts that the mat snaps onto are misplaced (too close together). This causes a wrinkle in the mat from door to door that cannot be taken out. Also, I'm not convinced that the mat is designed to crunch up out of the way of the seats as they slide forward. I think that is just what happens. It also does not cover enough area either. Seems as though when the center console option became obsolete, they didn't accommodate by having anything in the middle to cover that space. The whole floor mat is all pretty poor by design if you ask me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts