EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered on 01/19/08. Order accepted into the system on 01/22/08. Just given a build date, on my Enclave CX AWD in WDT/Ebony, of 03/24/08. The Dealer sates that this is because of WDT and that he had no idea what took so long because order that were placed out of there allocation after mine were assigned earlier build dates(I guess he never heard of enclaveforum.net). Anyone know how long it takes from the build date to shipping to NJ? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
24fan24-7 said:
Ordered on 01/19/08. Order accepted into the system on 01/22/08. Just given a build date, on my Enclave CX AWD in WDT/Ebony, of 03/24/08. The Dealer sates that this is because of WDT and that he had no idea what took so long because order that were placed out of there allocation after mine were assigned earlier build dates(I guess he never heard of enclaveforum.net). Anyone know how long it takes from the build date to shipping to NJ? Thanks.
Well if that was the case, it must have been the WDT, it is worth the wait, trust me. Mine only took 5-7 days to arrive in upstate NY following the build week. So it should not take too long....Good luck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered mine first week in January and picked it up Feb. 19. I too, have a WDT with Ebony interior. Once I got my build date, I picked it up the following week. It is worth the wait. WDT is beautiful. Hope you get it soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
GM accepted my order on Jan 10th the build week was Feb 4th. I picked up at NJ dealer Feb 13th. The entire process was much faster that I had anticipated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We ordered ours from a small dealer on Jan. 9. No word from dealer on order being picked up yet. Two months. Wondering if we're in the six month (or longer) club. Hoping it's worth the wait.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just informed that my build date was bumped to 3/31 as opposed to 3/24 that I was told less than 2 weeks ago for my WDT Enclave CX AWD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good news - today (3/17) we found out our build date is 3/31! Hoping by end of April we're cruising in our Enclave.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you, tpw 3/31. My dealer got the vin today, and at this point I'm hoping to have it by the middle of next week.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Our TPW week was 3/31 as well (ordered 2/23) We picked ours up last night. Using my better judgement I let the wife drive it home and then took it for a spin up and down the driveway. It was late and the kids needed to get to bed.

We're planning our first road trip this weekend so we'll see how everything goes. The WDT definitely is beautiful. It felt like everyone else on the road was staring at us on the drive home.

If it was shipped 4/4 I would expect your delivery will be this weekend or early next week at the latest.

Enjoy!

:cheers:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Picked up my new Enclave yesterday and I love it. After only 20 miles I put on the 20" GM Accessory Rims that I purchased over 2 months ago. I will post some pictures over the weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts