EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
admin, im jealous of the new layout on the acadia forum. can you please set our forum up similar as we are growing and we wait any longer the postings are going to get out of hand.

:binky: yes, its the baby whinning again :binky:

A

·
0 Posts
LOL, I hear ya Ms, I like the new layout too. I really need to get the other two set up with a gallery. Give me a week or so to get that done and I'll look into getting this one moved to the new layout. I still want to use the Acadia forum as a testbed for a week or 2 to make sure the new layout is right.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
admin said:
LOL, I hear ya Ms, I like the new layout too. I really need to get the other two set up with a gallery. Give me a week or so to get that done and I'll look into getting this one moved to the new layout. I still want to use the Acadia forum as a testbed for a week or 2 to make sure the new layout is right.
yeah - yeah, use them as guinea pigs, we do not want to suffer from any downtime here ;D

R

·
0 Posts
admin said:
i think its funny that you would test on the largest forum and not one of the smaller ones.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not funny thunder but necessary. the acadia forum has the most traffic, topics and posts so it makes plenty of sense to me.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
i think its funny that you would test on the largest forum and not one of the smaller ones.
I agree with rolling thunder, BUT, I don't mind admin testing the OTHER site :angel:

A

·
0 Posts
Well, I don't "test" other features on it, like the gallery and changes to the main page. Those generally get tested here. But the new layout was pretty much mandatory there. It was getting more than 1 page of new threads in the general board everyday. So really all I'm "testing" there is to make sure the new layout doesn't need tweaking before copying it here. It's a lot of work to move posts around, so I don't want to have to repeat it more than once. It's too much of a hassle for the members.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as my earlier post stated.... it makes plenty of sense.... you are doing an awesome job admin....tweak on. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
admin,

can we please get another color enclave on the main page.... please, please, please.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
148 Posts
MsS42 said:
admin,

can we please get another color enclave on the main page.... please, please, please.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
As much gabbing as you do, why not go get that Enclave yourself, take some pictures of it, then send them to admin for him to upload to the site?

A

·
0 Posts
I sort of built this site around that color, so I'm not sure how things would look with other colors ;) To be honest, I'm still pretty busy in my personal life trying to adjust to having a second kid. I really need to find some time to get the galleries up on the other two sites. Once I get that out of the way, I can look into adding some new color logos one this one...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fenwah said:
As much gabbing as you do, why not go get that Enclave yourself, take some pictures of it, then send them to admin for him to upload to the site?
fenwah, i think you have issues that you need addressed. we have plenty of pictures in our gallery and admin is the only person who can put them on the main page the way i am asking him. why dont you do yourself a favor and read before you write or can you?

admin knows actually what i am speaking of and from your comment i know you dont. donot make anymore inappropriate comments to me. ty

R

·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
fenwah, i think you have issues that you need addressed. we have plenty of pictures in our gallery and admin is the only person who can put them on the main page the way i am asking him. why dont you do yourself a favor and read before you write or can you?

admin knows actually what i am speaking of and from your comment i know you dont. donot make anymore inappropriate comments to me. ty
what issues, he is right, take some pictures like on the acadia site, so we can have a merry go round of enclaves up there.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rollin Thunder said:
what issues, he is right, take some pictures like on the acadia site, so we can have a merry go round of enclaves up there.
no he doex have issues and we have an abundance of beautiful pics in our gallery already. admin is the only one who can make them go alternate but as he stated he built this site around that color enclave and is not sure if he can put the pics there.

so get a grip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts