EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just wanted folks who have been lurking a few months like me that there are some good dealers out there who are willing to work with the customer. I have an uncle who is a GM exec and gave me a supplier code but every dealer in the northern VA area would not allow me to use it on the Enclave. But finally, we found a dealer in MD that had just what we wanted and not only did he let me use the supplier code but threw in free assist steps since it was the sales managers car and had a few miles on it. (had his kids carseat in the back when we took it for a test drive) My wife could not be happier and I can relax and stop scouring the dealerships ;-)

FYI
CXL AWD, Platinum, titanium, chrome wheels, ent pack 4, lux, conv, trailering, assist steps.

Love that car. I drive an Infiniti FX35 and the enclave looks like its big brother, ok step brother.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Enclaved,
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your Enclave. :thumb:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome aboard!

We had issues in the Eastern PA area using supplier on "in stock" Enclaves as well. We finally were able to snag one that was inbound to the dealer!

I also found out that the dealer does get a kick-back from GM for accepting supplier, on my car it was about $700!

Best of luck with your new Enclave!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts