EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afteroon Fellow Enclave Owners,

I just ran across this website while searching u-tube, google and other sites trying to resolve a problem with my 2010 Enclave.
Your information was on-time and you are my new best link for seeing if i can get my vehicle to the mileage standards of my previously owned GM vehicles.
E.Adams

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good Luck. The mileage on the Enclave really sucks and I'm told there is nothing wrong by the dealer. Go to Fuelly site to look at owner reports for MPG.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
I have a 2010 Traverse... essentially the same as the Enclave.
On highway with sensible driving- it can exceed the window sticker MPGs.

In city- depends on how many stop/go there are.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah, in the city there's no getting around that it takes a lot of energy to stop/start something as heavy as an Enclave. Generally over 5k lbs with a couple people. (4724-4922 empty). It's the heaviest of the lambda platform vehicles because of the extra sound deadening.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I own my 2008 CXL AWD Red Jewel Tintcoat. 222nd Enclave off the production line April 24th, 2007. 151,900 miles. Still going strong.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good Afteroon Fellow Enclave Owners,

I just ran across this website while searching u-tube, google and other sites trying to resolve a problem with my 2010 Enclave.
Your information was on-time and you are my new best link for seeing if i can get my vehicle to the mileage standards of my previously owned GM vehicles.
E.Adams
How can we help. Unless i missed something. You gave us no information about you previously vehicle or the mileage. I hope you knew that what you bought wasn't going to get 30 miles to a gallon. If you like the car enjoy it for what it is and don't drive yourself crazy about mileage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
vietnamprivatecar
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing