EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post here if you have ordered in July. Please post what you ordered, any updates, or best yet, if you are now driving your new Enclave. :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
We put in our order on July 21.
Blue-Gold
CXL/AWD
Luxury Pkg.
Driver Conf. Pkg.
Entertainment Pkg. #2

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forget to list my own, DUH. Ordered July 7. White Diamond CXL, AWD , Ent. Package 3, lux package, towing, everything else. I am very worried about the constraints. I know its only been 3 weeks, but I will post as I hear up-dates if any. Will give you all hope, anyway, if mine or moving along and it is the hardest to get according to other posts.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We ordered ours on July 11

Cocoa Brown CXL FWD
Ebony Interior
Luxury Pkg
Confidence Pkg
Entertainment Pkg #4
19" Chrome Wheels
Cargo net

We don't need the vehicle until Feb. '08. However, I don't want to wait that long.

FYI...We have to order our company vehicles. I ordered a 2005 Pont. Grand Prix and it took 4 months to get to me. I don't know if that was due to it being a fleet vehicle order or what. I thought that was a little long though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
We ordered our Enclave on July 25 :cheers:

CXL
Gold Mist/Cocoa accent
Cashmere/cocoa interior
Drivers confidence package
19 Chrome wheels
FWD

We are encouraged by the decision to add a third shift at the Delta Plant.
Dealer advised we would have a 10 week wait.......... :eek:hno:

Hate to rush what's left of summer but.......

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
juglake said:
We ordered our Enclave on July 25 :cheers:

CXL
Gold Mist/Cocoa accent
Cashmere/cocoa interior
Drivers confidence package
19 Chrome wheels
FWD

We are encouraged by the decision to add a third shift at the Delta Plant.
Dealer advised we would have a 10 week wait.......... :eek:hno:

Hate to rush what's left of summer but.......
I agree, Michigan summers are short enough without wishing for September or October to have the Enclave, I do assume delivery should be shorter since it doesn't have to be transported across the country! :cheers:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ordered ours yesterday, 7/27:

CXL FWD
Platinum/Ebony
Lux Package
Driver Conf Package
Entertainment #4
Towing Package
19" Chrome Wheels
MSRP: $42,075
Supplier: $39,236

We were told it could take 12 to 14 weeks -- GM has changed policy and ALL orders now come out of dealer allocation, though they will still be prioritized as P1 (priority order). Ours will go in as one of our dealer's 1st 3 in August allocation. Of course I want it ASAP but am willing to wait in order for the plant to deliver a quality vehicle to us. So be careful when you order that the dealer hasn't already sold his allocation already and yours will sit for a month or more until it gets into the next months he can actually get cars into the allocation.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ordered July 13.

CXL/AWD
White Diamond/Titanium
Conf Pkg
Lux Pkg
Sunroof
Ent Pkg 2
Chrome Pkg

Wanted DVD in headrests, but was uneasy that it was a dealer installed option and might not get the 5.1 surround sound. 20" wheels don't look as nice (IMO) and felt console in second row would be inconvenient. We will install second row seat heaters aftermarket once car is delivered, as well as trans cooler (did not need tow package). Denali has second row seat heating and we can't live without it. If.....Lux package continues to be a problem, I will consider adding power folding outside mirrors after delivery as that is the only part of lux package important to us. Dealer says my order has not yet been "picked up" and will discuss options when that occurs. I really don't think he is putting me off.....just doesn't know yet. I don't think the Dealers know as much as we do sometimes.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
wow gshields,

you sure are going to spend a lot of money on aftermarket products...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered mine July 24th.

CXL FWD
White Diamond/Cashmere
Sunroof/Skylight
Luxury package
Driver Confidence
Ent pkg #1

I kicked around the DVD but decided that getting the ones in the headrests would be better. I have two boys so the option to watch different shows/games works for us. For now I have the strap on ones that can be used for a while. My husband already has an aftermarket Nav so not needed. I would have loved the backup camera but not in the budget at this time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I placed mine on July 17th Pretty Much Loaded

CXL AWD
Gold Mist Met/ Cashmere w/Cocoa
Lux Package
Driver Conf Package
Entertainment #4
Towing Package
19" Chrome Wheels
Sunroof
Power mirrors
rear parking assist
cargo net and shade
MSRP 44,970.00
Invoice 41,699.18
They sold it to me for 41876.62 plus I get to deduct
conquest and Supplers (I have that in writing)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Placed our order on July 6th:

CXL AWD
Red Jewel Tincoat
Ebony Leather
Driver Confidence
Luxury Pkg
Towing Pkg
Sun Roofs
Ent Pkg #4

And as of Friday still sitting at 1100.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi MsS42,

The seat heaters will cost $300 per seat....not so bad, huh? As for the power folding mirrors, I will have $700+ (supplier cost of lux pkg)to apply to the cost of buying them and having 'em installed. I do not yet know what that will be, but we'll see when the time comes. There just has to be a way to get things done if GM can't do it. I won't wait long on them. I am currently building seats for my '65 Riviera GS with seat heaters and coolers in them. It can be done!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ordered 7/21--estimated arrival on paperwork is: 9/21

If we want to find out where our order is "in process" do we call and ask for the salesperson or should we call and ask for the manager that we also worked with??? (We went in after one week of ordering and the salesperson didn't even remember us!!!--after sitting with him for 3 hours a week before!!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered mine on July 9th. The dealer told me 8-12 weeks. I'll wait patiently for as long as it takes... :thumb:
CXL FWD
Ming Blue/Titanium interior
Lux Package
Entertainment package #4
Towing Package
Sunroof
MSRP 41,960
Invoice 38,548.53

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ordered mine on July 9th...

Ming blue CX with ebony interior
NAV #3
Tow pkg
conv pkg
net/shade
they're telling me 3-4 months :eek: ??? :sosad: :eek:hno: :confused: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Four months is what my dealer is quoting for new orders. Since the Lansing assembly plant is putting on a 3rd shift soon, eventually it will get better??
By the way, we are thrilled with our Enclave, best made car we ever owned.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ordered July 17th

Cocoa Metallic CXL AWD
Ebony interior
Luxury Pkg
Confidence Pkg
Chrome 19" 7 spoke wheels
Ent Pkg #4
Sunroof
Cargo net & shade

order hasn't been picked up by GM...my salesman agreed to update me once a week...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts