EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading this forum for the last 3 weeks, but just joined today. I ordered my Enclave (CXL AWD, white diamond, towing, sunroof, luxury, confidence, and navigation) June 12th. Nothing happened for the longest time, until the last week in August when the order was finally accepted (code 3000) and a build date of the first week in Sept. was given. The dealer then had a Sept. 11th delivery date. I have not heard yet whether it has come today or not, but then again, I have had to call me dealer every time, they have never once contacted me about anything. Needless to say, I am now 13 weeks out and had basically given up. I just hope nothing happens with the delivery or the strike etc. after finally getting this far. I have learned alot from this forum including the second row console not being an after delievery option even though my dealer told me they could install it at the dealership. That is dissappointing as is the error in the brochure regarding the wireless headphones which my kids were looking forward to and I have learned from this forum are not available with entertainment package 3 as the brochure implies. Do they come with wired headphones at least? Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts