EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2008 AWD CXL today. It's on a train somewhere between the plant and KC. Supposed to be here in less than 6 days. It took forever to find a Platinum/Ebony combo. Can't wait till it gets here!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! You will love your new Enclave, and that's a beautiful color combination.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
marcmedic said:
Just bought a 2008 AWD CXL today. It's on a train somewhere between the plant and KC. Supposed to be here in less than 6 days. It took forever to find a Platinum/Ebony combo. Can't wait till it gets here!
:welcome:
You will love it, marcmedic! Congratulations! It sounds beautiful. I just saw the reverse combination...Black exterior/Platinum interior...it was pretty, but yours sounds better, as I like the lighter exterior colors, myself. Post some pics when you get 'er!

·
Registered
484 Posts
You'll love your new Platinum baby. Congrats! Platinum is a beautiful color. I looked for months before ordering and Platinum was one of my two choices. But, it had to be ebony interior and they were rare with the platinum. They were snatched up before I could get to them. I have the ebony interior and I really love it. Doesn't show soil. I have noticed on this forum that some have complained that their gray and cashmere interiors showed soil rather easily.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soooo, I'm running some errands today and just happen to be driving past the dealership, I see a black Enclave on the side of the building (which they didn't have before), so I decide to swing in an see if ours made it in too. IT DID!!! Went in and spoke to the sales manager who started the porters on it so we could pick it up tonight. It was nice to finally see the platinum/ebony combo in person. It's my wife's car and after I e-mailed her to let her know it was in, she's called home 3 times already wanting to know if she should leave work early.

·
Registered
721 Posts
marcmedic said:
Soooo, I'm running some errands today and just happen to be driving past the dealership, I see a black Enclave on the side of the building (which they didn't have before), so I decide to swing in an see if ours made it in too. IT DID!!! Went in and spoke to the sales manager who started the porters on it so we could pick it up tonight. It was nice to finally see the platinum/ebony combo in person. It's my wife's car and after I e-mailed her to let her know it was in, she's called home 3 times already wanting to know if she should leave work early.
What a great reason to play hooky from work! Congratulations on your new baby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts