EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW we're talking ;D I went outside to spend some time with the "mistress" and noticed my wife had driven her through some muddy roads today (construction in new neighborhoods around us) :banghead: The new baby had red mud underneath the wheel wells and on the lower cladding. I decided to hose her off (the Enclave...not the wife) and then decided I needed to drive her down the road to blow off the tap water so it wouldn't spot. Lo and behold, I noticed that she had 494 miles on her.....AND was low on petrol. SO, I told the wife I would "do her a favor" and go fill up the 'Clave for her :angel:

I got down to the interstate exit to fill up the tank and she had JUST hit 500 miles, so..........I decided to take her out and "let it rip". My first time at over 55 in the new baby :thumb: and boy does she love to fly :hot: That was enjoyable. So smooth and quiet at 70-80 mph and very crisp and precise shifting when really accelerating hard as far as I am concerned. Just had to share, I really love this vehicle!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
So you got to be alone with the girlfriend, eh? You know, if what you did tonight is repeated very often, the wife will know there is someone else. Better be careful, ccaats. ::)

I have just over 1000 miles on my princess. Have shown her off to everyone I know. Tonight when I was "downtown" (one and a half block of "Main Street, USA) and a friend hurried up to me and said he just broke down and needed to "borrow" my car...hmmmmm, I
thought...somethings up. So I said "NO! But I'll take you..." His wife snuck up behind me and said "Smell him..." I took a whiff and he smelled of oil and gas (he's a farmer) and I said "On second thought, you're wife can ride with me..." Turns out it was all a joke, he knew about my new car and wanted to hear me scream, "Ack! You're not riding in my car!!!" He hollered, "Beautiful vehicle!" as he ran down the street. ;D

I l♥ve my Miss Sapphire!!! :love:
[/color]

G

·
aww, WIMP, lol, next time try it at like 140 or somthing, i mean c'mon next time she what she can really do, you know how does she preform, ask her can you shake it in the sheet, like you shake it in the street. ;D ;D 8) :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts