EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Just leased a 2019 Enclave Premium

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  rockystone 
#1 ·
2019 Premium MSRP $56,885, 36 month, 10K miles. Only upfront is Tax+1st payment+DMV.

$599 per month. Is this a good deal?

#2 ·
Depends on all the other variables. What was the actual capitalized cost (you didn't actually pay MSRP did you?), money factor, acquisition fee, disposition fee, residual percentage, cap cost reduction, etc.?

You can get residuals and money factors from Edmunds and then plug everything into the lease calculator at Leasehackr.com.

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussi...9-buick-enclave-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

#3 ·
I don't want too sound like a snake. But don't you think you should have asked that question before you did what you did. I for one would never lease. And any more would find it hard to buy new. I always bought new, not any more. With the lease programs, it is possible to buy low milage cars at half the price of new. I had an 09 Traverse LTZ that was getting tired that i knew the time was coming to trade. I was patient and found a 15 Enclave Premium AWD 18 months old with 5000 miles. MSRP 54890. 37500 out the door. Not a lease but still a great find. Last April bought a 14 Lacrosse Premium AWD with 23000 miles coming off lease, msrp 48600, 24000 out the door. At my age i learned to let some one else take the hit on the new cars . Sorry you ask about your deal, and i let you know i for one would not have made it. It may work for you in your situation and i hope it does.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.