EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum....gotta say you guys definitely know this car inside & out :cheers: ...here is what I ordered

CX AWD Carbon/Ebony
Ent #3
Driver Confidence
Sunroof
Machine finished wheels
Paying $2000 below invoice...before conquest or other incentives at time of deliver

Any thoughts? I can't stand leather seats so I had to go with the CX

Dealer said about 6 weeks....does that seem accurate? He said they were ordering it Tuesday from their allotment, with nobody waiting ahead of me

I like the cashmere interior but with the black outside I feel there were too many colors going on .......

If I upgraded my wheels...what should I expect to sell my factory wheels for?

Thanks

:blob:

·
Registered
92 Posts
order time sounds right. As far as the wheels, you paid to have them upgraded, but you get only the upgraded ones, not both. So you can't sell the standard wheels as they won't come with the E. Best of luck mate!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sounds great :thumb:

As for the wheels, not much, as the 18" CX wheels aren't in that much demand...but check on Ebay from time to time and see what some go for when they're listed. I'd throw out, probably, $500 or so for the total set of machined 18's with tires. But rough guess.

Should be quite the looker, and I'm a big CX fan myself--LOVE that cloth and the wheels!

·
Registered
49 Posts
6 weeks sounds correct. Thats how long it took me to receive my Enclave CXL WDT w/ Ebony. Actually 6 weeks 4 days, but who is counting :). If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay, if you paid $2,000 under invoice? We used the GM family discount and paid what that was. Is that below invoice? I think it worked out to be .096% below MSRP. Hope you get your Enclave soon. You are going to love it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
vibehead said:
Paying $2000 below invoice...before conquest or other incentives at time of deliver
Do you really mean $2k under MSRP? If you got $2k under invoice, I'm very jealous. FWIW, I think you should lean more toward 7-8 weeks for delivery. Mine was ordered on 2/21 and the TPW is 3/31 and I'm guessing delivery will be somewhere between 4/11 and 4/14.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops..my bad...yes...it was $2000 off MSRP :banghead:

I know I will only get one set of wheels...I just wanted to know the going rate of my CX wheels to calculate the true cost if I upgraded to 19" or 20" after market wheels

·
Registered
171 Posts
Someone on Ebay is selling an 18" OEM wheel without tire for $150. I think that's a little on the high side because someone else on there is selling 4 19" OEM wheels with tires for $500.

·
Registered
8 Posts
jr7243 said:
Do you really mean $2k under MSRP? If you got $2k under invoice, I'm very jealous. FWIW, I think you should lean more toward 7-8 weeks for delivery. Mine was ordered on 2/21 and the TPW is 3/31 and I'm guessing delivery will be somewhere between 4/11 and 4/14.
Order time will vary based on the individual dealers allocation. We had a customer place an order at the beginning of this month (around the 3rd) and it will be here in early April (before the 10th) and it is WDT. Her order just happened to go in and was picked up a couple of days later and got an early build week. If the order would have gone in 3 days later it could have added a couple of weeks to the delivery time. The only true gauge is when your dealer receives the invoice from GM. In Maryland it takes about 10 business days from receiving the invoice to receiving the vehicle. Hope this helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts