EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just ordered CXL AWD black/black yesterday but still have questions. Did not order luxury pkg or nav. but can add these items before order finalized. Are the blue ring around the headlights only seen on the articulating headlights or are they a feature of all Enclaves? Also with the nav screen versus standard radio--is there a difference in what is displayed on the Nav screen versus radio when satillite radio is used. For example with my corvette I have XM and to see information about each song i have to hit the "information button" to scroll thru artist, etc. With the nav screen is this presented differently? Final question----have does nav in enclave compare with Garmin like systems? Thank you all, Elliot

·
Registered
249 Posts
esg said:
...with the nav screen versus standard radio--is there a difference in what is displayed on the Nav screen versus radio when satillite radio is used. For example with my corvette I have XM and to see information about each song i have to hit the "information button" to scroll thru artist, etc. With the nav screen is this presented differently?
Most of us won't be able to compare unless we have the two systems side-by-side. However, I do know that when you're on the XM tab, all the info about the station and the current song is already displayed. Same if you're on the radio tab or CD tab. The only thing I could see difference if you don't have the NAV is that you won't see a NAV tab on top of the screen, otherwise, I believe the DVD package with or without NAV are basically the same.

·
Registered
180 Posts
esg said:
Hello all. Just ordered CXL AWD black/black yesterday but still have questions. Did not order luxury pkg or nav. but can add these items before order finalized. Are the blue ring around the headlights only seen on the articulating headlights or are they a feature of all Enclaves? Also with the nav screen versus standard radio--is there a difference in what is displayed on the Nav screen versus radio when satillite radio is used. For example with my corvette I have XM and to see information about each song i have to hit the "information button" to scroll thru artist, etc. With the nav screen is this presented differently? Final question----have does nav in enclave compare with Garmin like systems? Thank you all, Elliot
The blue ring around the headlights is seen on all Enclaves. They only articulate if you buy the Luxury package. Good luck with your purchase! BTW, Texas folk, Texan GM has both a Carbon Black Metallic Enclave and a White Opal Enclave on their lot if any of you are interested. Tell 'em I sent you (Just PM me for my name) so I can get a $200 referral if you do indeed buy.

-Marzy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts