EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently begun my search for an CXL AWD DVD NAV- Cocoa in the NYC vicinity. Any recommendations of dealers to work with or not. What is a realistic lead time if ordering from factory? How much above invoice should I expect to pay? Other car I am considering is Subaru Tribeca (easily available, good price and dealer), although the Enclave is definitely my first choice! Thanks for this forum.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
markhl said:
I have recently begun my search for an CXL AWD DVD NAV- Cocoa in the NYC vicinity. Any recommendations of dealers to work with or not. What is a realistic lead time if ordering from factory? How much above invoice should I expect to pay? Other car I am considering is Subaru Tribeca (easily available, good price and dealer), although the Enclave is definitely my first choice! Thanks for this forum.
I am really far (both physically and mentally) from NYC...How do you drive a car like an Enclave in NYC? I heard most people drive older cars because people will trash your nice vehicles. ??? It usually takes 8 to 12 weeks once you order. A long wait, but certainly worth it in the end! People here have paid from invoice to sticker price so it really depends on the dealer. I paid $500 over invoice, myself. Good luck![/color] ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts