EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

What foreign SUV did you trade for your Enclave?

• Acura MDX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes ML

• Lexus RS

• BMW X5

• Infinity QX

• Other foreign SUV

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like there are quite a few of us trading from foreign SUVs to the Enclave. We sold our Acura MDX and have an Enclave on order. It is going to be a painful wait. Just wondering what else is being traded.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I traded a Lexus RX-330 in and it was a great move!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well the ML is made in Alabama, so its not exactly "foreign" but it had a German made engine and transmission I believe.

We had a 1999 ML320 with 7 passenger seating. The Enclave has a bit more room, but not a whole lot more. We liked the ML but a new GL was too expensive. The R class third row seats are barely useful for children and not at all for teens or adults.

TM

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am getting rid of a perfectly functional 2000 Nissan XTerra made in TN and engineered in CA.

I swore off GM 18 years ago. Now I am coming back. The Lambda's blew me away with all their best in class features. I had to have one!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Honda Pilot for me, have not thought twice about it

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I traded Nissan Maxima and kept my Pathfinder.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Do Minivans count...traded an '05 Sienna

·
Registered
65 Posts
Our previous vehicle was a Honda Odyssey. GM, back in January was counting on a lot of mini-van owners to switch to this crossover. For us it was the size and access to the third row that we liked over other SUV's.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Moving up from a '98 Honda CR-V, which I bought almost right out of college. As a friend of mine put it, "I have arrived" and I needed a car to reflect that ;D

·
Registered
36 Posts
We traded in a 2002 Audi Allroad. We needed the extra room in a vehicle that has similar amenities.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts