EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will we ever get used to people asking questions about our Enclave? I've never owned a vehicle that attracts attention like this one.

The latest goes something like this " Say - who owns that sharp looking SUV out in the parking lot" -while eating lunch at a small restaurant. Then the questions start and others join in. Kinda gives you a complex! :angel:

OR.....while doing some weekly banking.....the president of the local bank approaches and comments......."I've noticed your new vehicle......how do you like it? Sure is sharp!. The wife is talkin about trading in our Tahoe on one"

Hmmmmm.........lovin it!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

G

·
i think i sold another enclave today, i took this couple out looking for a bigger house because their having their first baby, they said they would like me to drive because they dont know where their going TOM TOM TO THE RESCUE, i say ok we will take my car, and while were walking toward it the husband goed HONEY LOOK AT THAT SHARP LOOKIN SUV THERE, i wish i knew what it was, i said its a buick enclave, they said A BUICK, i said yup and i will take that as a complement, they said ITS YOURS, i said yup meet the hunting vehicle, we were in the car 5 min and the husband said we want one who was your dealer, i gave them the dealer name, and they loved how it rode and how roomy it was, but the husband was just astonished it was a buick., they have a honda accord, i didn't sell a house but i was able to sell an enclave :cheers:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think for the first two weeks that I had our Enclave I would spend the first 15 minutes of my lunch break showing it off. I would leave to go out to lunch, someone would walk by as I was getting in and start asking about it and checking out the inside.

Love, Love, Love my Enclave :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
........someday, I too will know what that feels like...........[/color] :mope:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
It is fun, but also getting slightly sick of the Buick comments.

The boss's wife came in the office yesterday, first time she has seen my WDT beauty. She said what a great looking car it was and how it really was sharp and then.........,but a Buick? :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I understand that and I don't even have mine yet - people ask what I'm getting - and when they 1)Say they've never heard of it; and then 2)Exclaim "A Buick???" Glad I'm not one to worry about what other people think - I just laugh it off to ignorance.......... :cheers: Don't they say that ignorant is Bliss? Just think of it as many, many people out there in a state of Bliss! :clap: :clap: :rofl: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
29 Posts
My brother "sold" an Enclave as well. My brother feels he "needs" a bigger vehicle so got the Suburban, but does like our Enclave. One of his co-workers (who has not bought American in 20 years) was looking at a Volvo XC90 and an Acura. My brother told him to look at the Enclave and he bought one on the spot (dealer located one for him with his options, so he did not have to order). And, yes, he loves it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I get a lot of comments from other females!!
Two women at the drive-up at our bank were gawking through the glass..when I rolled down the window to get the tube, one of them said "What is that car!!!??? We LOVE it!! That was the day after I picked it up!!
Second was all the moms at school trying to jump in.
Third was a Dad at school who asked what type of car it was and what I thought and how much I "roughly" paid for it.. Nosey! ;) ;)
Fourth was just the other day, at school again, and a mother said to my daughter, "Wow! What a beautiful truck! It is gorgeous!" --I was too busy trying to get some of the other mothers out of my backseat to notice her comment!

Last night my husband and I are driving and we are talking about the features and at the same time we both blurted out "I love this truck!" It was a "jinx" moment!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts