EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much research, found a blown fuse. In this case it was the fuse which controlled my right turn signal. This fuse also controls windows, sunroof and apparently the ability to turn the car off completely and remove the keys. Fuse panel inside the car, passenger side, under glove box, in the corner of the firewall and side panel. Fuses are very difficult to get to. I found out the hard way I could've been a contortionist. Replaced fuse, all worked fine once again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After much research, found a blown fuse. In this case it was the fuse which controlled my right turn signal. This fuse also controls windows, sunroof and apparently the ability to turn the car off completely and remove the keys. Fuse panel inside the car, passenger side, under glove box, in the corner of the firewall and side panel. Fuses are very difficult to get to. I found out the hard way I could've been a contortionist. Replaced fuse, all worked fine once again.
Thank you for this post. I had the exact same thing and was able to fix it because of you! I would like to have the guy who designed that fuse box here right now however.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts