EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - January 08 Results

The nova was nice and I'll give you the 73 Duster, but when I was selling Dodges I had the ultimate. A Charger RT with a 440 six pack.

·
Registered
177 Posts

blurrybill said:
How old were you when they got married? Just wondering.... ;D

BB
Ha ha, BB. My OLDER brother wasn't even a twinkle in any eyes yet. Dad had his years to serve in the Corps yet, during 'nam. I easily couldn't have been. But here I am, giving my elders a hard time >:D

·
Registered
644 Posts

Jimbobwae said:
Ha ha, BB. My OLDER brother wasn't even a twinkle in any eyes yet. Dad had his years to serve in the Corps yet, during 'nam. I easily couldn't have been. But here I am, giving my elders a hard time >:D
What goes around... ;)

BB

·
Registered
41 Posts

The '73 Duster rocked! That was my first car. 2-door hardtop, two bench seats. Life was so simple back then.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - February 2008 Results

Sales chart updated for Feb 08. Man you guys don't waste a second do you? ;) I checked right before lunch and the press release wasn't out. Got back and had posts on almost every sites asking where the update was! lol

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts

This is a passionate bunch :dancing:

·
Registered
159 Posts

2MuchCoffee said:
Here's Admin's other thread which shows lifetime totals for Lambda's set to date...
E is on track to be ahead of Outlook when the model year ends. What is it about Acadia that gets so much love? ;D
Price? Misconception of what a Buick Enclave is? Or, maybe Acadia people are buying trucks. Over on the Acadia site many refer to their vehicles as trucks, while over here most refer as cars. What do you think?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

2MuchCoffee said:
What is it about Acadia that gets so much love? ;D
Because the Acadia rocks your socks, baby!! :p (might also have a little to do with the backlog of enclave orders they can't seem to fulfill)

As for the moniker, almost every auto magazine and show refers to all Crossover SUVs as trucks. It's a misguided label, but "wagon" just doesn't sound appealing and people can't come to terms with something this tall being called a "car".

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - March 2008 Results

Chart updated with March sales.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - April 2008 Results

Chart updated for April sales.

The Enclave has officially pulled ahead of the Outlook in total unit sales. Now stands as the #2 selling Lambda!

·
Registered
111 Posts

admin said:
As for the moniker, almost every auto magazine and show refers to all Crossover SUVs as trucks. It's a misguided label, but "wagon" just doesn't sound appealing and people can't come to terms with something this tall being called a "car".
Our insurance company refers to my 'Belle' as a wagon...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - May 2008 Results

Sales chart updated for May

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts

There was a big drop in Enclave sales, while other lambdas were relatively flat. I wonder if this reflects the very low dealer inventory of Enclaves during the strike versus the Acadia and Outlook (i.e. not too many Enclaves for the quick sale situation)? :-\

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts

The Enclave inventory has been much tighter than the Acadia and Outlook.
That coupled with the strike likely temporarily slowed Enclave sales for the month.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

GoldEnclave - I think you nailed it. The short supply hurt the Enclave more than the other Lambdas during the strike. A significant portion of Enclave are still custom ordered vs chosen off the lot.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Re: Lambda Sales Chart - July 2008 Results

Sales chart and table updated for July.

·
Registered
577 Posts

OK I know the charts are likely easy to get to but I'm having a senior moment. Where is the chart?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts

Canuck said:
OK I know the charts are likely easy to get to but I'm having a senior moment. Where is the chart?
Go to page 1 of this topic.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts

Enclave sales have rebounded nicely, especially considering the economic climate of late! :thumb:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

I assumed that just replacing the main chart at the top of this thread would be a nice single repository for that bit of info, but each week it confuses more and more people. Maybe it's simply too counter-intuitive considering how forums work. Should I just start posting the newest monthly sales chart at the bottom of the thread in a normal fashion?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts