EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is so freaking cool. I love the automated vehicle carrying the chassis...then it lifts it up to the body frame. So cool. Thanks for the link to this video!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hmmmmm.....

Now if this plant is producing over 700 vehicles a day amongst the 3 models - Outlook, Acadia, Enclave - and after reading elsewhere (don't know if it's true) that they have over 13,000 Enclaves that have been ordered.......

THEN I SHOULD HAVE HAD MY ENCLAVE BY NOW BASED UPON APPROXIMATELY 234 OF EACH MODEL PER DAY!!!!

I'M STILL WAITING :angryfire: :angryfire: :banghead: :blob:.....NOW MORE THAN 3 MONTHS LATER AFTER PLACING MY ORDER ON APRIL 9TH.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Excellent video, but what's up with "Thats Correct"? Each sentence began with "That's Correct"!

You know that's correct too :thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wow! This was an awesome video. :cheers: I guess "things" have changed quite a bit in the assembly plants. I can relate to my days on the assembly line in the late 60's. I worked as summer relief at the Ford Motor Rouge Assembly Plant while in college.
We will be ordering an Enclave soon and it would be neat to take a tour of this plant. I've passed this site on to several friends already. :blob:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The vid showed them injecting expanding foam into the rocker panels, do they do that to all the vehicles on the line or just the Enclaves?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts