EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
people were having this problem a LONG time ago over on acaida forum with the titainium leather that is one of the reasons why i didnt want it...

they were having blue stains from jeans within a week or two....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Now thats funny xrayman :clap: I LedOL. Well I'm off to bed after I brush both of mine.

·
Registered
166 Posts
While I have used Zaino on the paint, I use Griot's leather cleaner and conditioner on the Interior. One other item Griot sells is leather scent. You spray once or twice into your carpet, close the doors and windows and when you enter the car, it has that great leather smell.(other than car seats, I am not really into leather).

If you don't want to mail order from Zaino or Griots, Zymol leather cleaner and conditioner is not bad at all. And I find that at Target.

Before you clean the leather, use a brush similar to a shoe polish brush (the big old style ones) and brush and particles out of the seat seams. Over time, if you don't get the dirt or sand out, it becomes like sandpaper between the seams. A good vacuuming first also helps.

Press

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
xrayman said:
They won't let me in Wal-Mart, I have too many teeth! ;D ;)
You disappoint me; you're not helping my Walmart stock increase in value. ::)

·
Registered
166 Posts
BadAV,

OK, here's a bone for all Walmart Fans. Walmart sells the big one gallon containers of Mobil 1 rather than individual quarts. Great price too. Walmart also had a good wash bucket that had a grate at the bottom so all the dirt settled below. Maybe now their stock should soar about a $1,00

Press

·
Registered
360 Posts
BadAV said:
You disappoint me; you're not helping my Walmart stock increase in value. ::)
Sorry about that. For some odd reason, we had some of their fried chicken a couple of nights ago from the SUPER Wal-Mart down the road ??? Of course, it may wife that picked it up, don't know how she got past the security guard ::)

Git-r Done :fart:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts