EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think about the photos below, taken on a new Enclave w/ new seat cover the technician put on. is this normal on a new car? I know it will like so in a few years based on many factors like your weight, how you get on or out off the car and etc. the new seat should look like smooth, firm and sturdy, but in my wife's Enclave, before and after the repair, the seat looks so so fluffy, with warps and creases all over the places.

Originally this is not my NJ dealership's fault, I bought this new Buick Enclave with 37 miles from Buick GMC in PA last December, it's an anniversary gift for my wife, she is the person to drive this car. The leather seats have all kinds of premature worn out and sunken, brought it to my NJ dealership in December for inspection, the service advisor said "oh man, I agree with you, are you sure this is a new car, it looks like 3 years old" then they ordered the replacement leather cover, after the initial repair one week ago, it looks much worse than before. When I It looked like three years old before the service, now it looks like more than six years old, they agreed with me on that but now they told Buick GMC customer service saying they never said that and said that is what it is! What a shame.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts