EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In mine there is a little "hook" beside the assist handle when getting in the back seats on both sides. It's on the pillar at the top between the front and rear doors. Anybody have a clue what they are used for?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I thought it was for hanging hangers (with clothes on them). But it does not work very well for this. I was wondering if it was intended for some other purpose.

·
Registered
118 Posts
With the advent of plastic clothes hangers, these 'little' hanger hooks are not as useful as they use to be in MHO. I've always assumed hanging clothes, or what ever else one may place on a 'clothes hanger' was their purpose.

I was impressed that they are recessed and extend slowly with a light push and release. One more nice touch dealing with the details in these fabulous Enclaves.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The little "hooks" I'm talking about are not the recessed ones in the rear seat area. These are beside the assist handle for getting in and out of the second row. The way they are turned, it would be impossibe to hang anything on them. I'll try to get a couple pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think once on Acadiaforum, this hook was addressed as a place to hang a suit coat, maybe?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just an idea. :pickme:
One could attach a cord from the mysterious front hook to the rear retractable coat hook to hang sunblocking material on if the glare bothers infants or other rear seated passengers.

Wayne

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think they are for the cargo shade if you have it. :cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
My first post is wrong, I have no idea. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts