Most of you on here know my story. To recap - I ordered an Enclave in Feb, had a TPW of 3/31, recieved a vin 4/9 and still do not have my car. My dealer finally admitted to me last week that he has no idea where my car is and it's anyone's guess when it will show up. He thinks it's most likely sitting on the lot at Lansing and won't be shipped until the strike is over. Last week I decided to look around for another Enclave. Of the few remaining around here that I found, the dealers are barely moving off of msrp (1000 - 1500 at most). On top of that, I'm forced to get a sunroof which I definitely don't want. So today I walked into a Mazda dealer and bought at CX-9 for $1000 under invoice and got it exactly as I wanted. I'm sure plenty of you on here won't agree with my decision. There are definitely pros and cons to this. But the bottom line is, I need a car asap and I can't sit back and wait day after day for this **** strike to end or have to pay more than I should for an Enclave because of scarce inventories. Not to mention that the CX-9 is a beautiful car. Thanks to everyone who provided their input over the past few months and for the great information on here. I'll still be posting from time to time I'm sure.