EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
That's pretty slick from a first glance. :thumb: I wonder if we will see some of these features in the E. Swivel seats are kind of a waste, unless you like to rub knees. Didn't work for Chrysler.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Now that is sharp (exterior).
I like the second row sliding door but don't care much for the interior design. I wonder what the actual size and weight is compared to the Enclave?

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
:puke: :tard: :eek:hno: :confused: :banghead: :eyebrow: :crazy:

and to say it again.....

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

That thing is horrible. All wrong, terrible lines down the side, just plain UGLY. There is nothing about this vehicle that even touches the Enclave. Why did they even bother with this, when the Enclave is available? Just terrible, it will give me bad dreams, it's SOOOOO bad.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
It may be fine for the Chinese market, but wrong for my taste. The exterior seems twisted and out of proportion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
2010 Lacrosse meets 1957 Fiat Multipla.... what were they thinking...er smoking! ???

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
kidsenclave said:
:puke: :tard: :eek:hno: :confused: :banghead: :eyebrow: :crazy:

and to say it again.....

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

That thing is horrible. All wrong, terrible lines down the side, just plain UGLY. There is nothing about this vehicle that even touches the Enclave. Why did they even bother with this, when the Enclave is available? Just terrible, it will give me bad dreams, it's SOOOOO bad.
+1 LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
imhip2
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing