EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Looking For a Preowned 2016 Enclave w/ Choccachino Interior

12K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  saraluck9090 
#1 ·
So I'm back in the market to replace my 2011 Enclave which we purchased in early 2012 with 14k miles on it (it has 76k now). We've have good luck with this "pre-owned" (as in former rental car) vehicle so I started looking again a couple months ago for something similar. All these 2016's are coming off lease from the rental companies now and they mostly have 10-20k miles. They all sell for between $31-$34k and they all come with the AWD "Leather" package. I haven't seen any with the "Premium" package nor do we need or want that trim level.

The choice of exterior colors are slim, generally black, white, or silver with a few reds and golds mixed in. We're ok with that. The problem is 95% of them have a black interior, which my wife hates, and we've found only two with grey interiors which she only hates slightly less than the black.

If anyone sees one of these with a Choccachino interior I can assure you that you'd probably have an immediate sale

Hello...... dealers...... anybody out there?

#2 ·
I just did a search on cars.com and came up with several 2016's that have the Choccachino interior, all in the $31K-$49k range, from Leather to Premium series. In your search do an advanced search and put in "Brown" interior. That interior kinda reminds me of the "Brick" interior of my Acadia. A little more orange though.

#3 ·
Just returned from my dealer about an hour ago. Had them locate a new 2016 Enclave, Dark Chocolate Metallic, Cocochino interior, and all options.
Trading in my 2010 Gold Mist, full up on options, and 50630 miles.

Dealer can arrange the prices any way he wants but I am out the door at $38K. Effectively, I got 18K on my trade in.

I opted to go now, trying to find a 2016 at end of year. 2017's are already on his lot. Having spent years in aa manufacturing environment, I did not want to risk ending up with homeports being drawn from the darkest and dustiest parts of the stock room. And do not want to risk a first year production of a redesign, since I do not know who extensive that will be.

At my advanced age, his will probably be the last new vehicle i will be buying. The bottom line number ended up at something I was comfortable with.

#4 ·
Pulled the trigger yesterday, as noted in post above. got a call next morning, asking what time I wanted too come in and finish paperwork. Overnight, brought it over from east coast of state. It was being detailed as we spoke. Picked up later that afternoon.

Even more pleased with it when I could put eyeballs on it.

#5 ·
I'm still looking. There's nothing closer than 300-400 miles and even in that range there are no great prices. I have a no-haggle dealer near me with 11 of them with black interiors for $31999-$32999, all have 13-23k miles, so it's tough for me to justify paying $4-5k more just for the interior color.

I did just find one in FL which I am trying to contact the dealer about now.

The local dealer to me is Simmons-Rockwell. The forum doesn't allow me to post a link to the cars but it's easy to look for yourself

#6 ·
The Enclave in Florida turned out to be from a scumbag used car dealer. They provided a clean carfax report and said the car was never in an accident. Turns out, after spending $180 for a third party inspection, the car was hit hard in the front. The Autocheck that the third party inspection did picked it up. I'm still not sure if the carfax was a forgery but I wouldn't do business with USA Cars in Clearwater Florida ever again.....

I ended up getting a 2016 Premium in Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic with a Choccachino interior yesterday. It's got 18k miles and it's loaded. Trailer package, rear DVD, etc. It's even got the cross rails. I bought it from a Buick dealer 200 miles away in East Rutherford, NJ and it couldn't have gone any easier. My wife loves it.

#7 ·
I believe the Autocheck is more comprehensive than carfax. Not sure how or why, but I have seen more reports done with autocheck based on a previous vehicle that I owned.
Congrats on your new Enclave.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.