EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Enclave with 106,000 miles on it. I am thinking of upgrading to a newer year Enclave. What year should I look for and how much should I look at for trade-in? I live in Alabama USA

·
Administrator
735 Posts
www.kbb.com
www.nadaguides.com

Be honest with your evaluation of condition and options and those will give you a good idea on trade in value. Just remember that value will vary massively depending on condition. The other thread you commented on has an Enclave with a ton of problems that is basically worth it’s weight in scrap at the junk yard. If yours also has a lot of issues don’t expect too get much of a trade offer for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We have a 2014 that's closing in on 97,000 miles. It's been nearly perfect. Needing only tires, breaks, a check engine once for a purge valve and an error for the airbag which was solved (temporarily?) by making sure all of the under seat terminals were tight. We do experience some oil burning. I'd recommend a 2014 for certain. In terms of value, I see one selling at a dealer with the same milage roughly for about $10,000. So I'm thinking you'd be doing well if you got $8,000. It then looks like you could get into a '14 with about 75,000 miles for about $16,000. Also, check out values with Carmax, Vroom, Carvana, etc. I just sold my 2019 Hyundai Sonata to Carmax and they bought it for more than I paid for it two years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts